END: Mystique

"What do you want me to do?"

"Take her to this house." The man slid his finger on the table, a white paper under his touch. The younger male took the paper, reading the letters and numbers written on it.

"That's the address. After that, do what you planned to do."

He looked at the man, no emotions evident in his eyes, "Why here?"

"There's something valuable in there and I'm sure she'd love to have it. Trust me, young man."

The boy hummed, "I trust you."

🔺🔺🔺

It was another peaceful day in school. You were starting to catch up with the lessons and everyone started opening up to you too. It's like you just started a new, outgoing and peaceful life. 

Maybe even better than the first.

Actually, remove the peaceful part. IT'S SCHOOL FESTIVAL!

you had quite a lot of fun with the girls when you roamed around the school. The most memorable part was when you got into that haunted house. And of course, your class's performance.

Since you weren't still in control with your quirk, daddy Aizawa insisted you to just sit back and watch them from the ground with the other people instead. Actually, he forced you to.

You rolled your eyes.

Overprotective much.

When the song started, you watched them in glee. Jiro looked like a superstar when singing in the middle. The lights and effects were spectacular too. This day is basically the best day of your second life, literally since the past few days were so dull and messy.

But all that was completely forgotten when night came and the school already wrapped up with the festival. Why? Because Dabi called you out if nowhere and told you to go to some old house. Maybe it's another training? How to be a ninja and stuff? You were clueless.

When you arrived at the said address, you took a quick glance at the exterior of the house. It was spooky at first but when you went inside, you were starting to get creeped out.

The whole place was dusty, old items were everywhere. Some toys were on the floor and there were multiple shattered glasses.

"On the second floor, the room on the left, get in there and find some wooden box. Something's in there, get it."

Dabi's words made you gulp, now making your way to the second floor. You were coughing a lot while searching for the destined room. Once you finally found it, you got inside only to see an empty room with only a bed, a lamp, and a cabinet placed inside.

It was cleaner than downstairs and you had stopped coughing. Without wasting any more time, you turned on your flashlight and started looking for a wooden box.

You searched unded the bed only to fall on the dusty floor when a bunch of rats suddenly appeared. You cursed under your breath before heading on to the cabinet.

You found a bunch of old makeups and women clothings, but no wooden box. You scratched your head in irritation.

What wooden box? There's nothing here.

So, with your impatience, you used your quirk for X-ray vision. You looked around slowly and when you looked down at the floor, a rectangle figure was detected. You grinned and immediately broke the area of the floor using telepathic waves.