Chapter 9: I Am Here!

You were about to run off to Midoriya when a huge door was broken down. Inside, there was a familiar body covered with dust. You noticed the others putting on their smiles, and the reason behind their change of mood was the one and only...

"All Might!" The whole Class 1-A shouted in unison.

Honestly, you didn't know whether you should be happy or upset but you could feel your lips curve. You were glad that your target has arrived, it was super wrong but you hoped he saved you all. Hoping he wouldn't make the same mistake he's done on his battle with some villain 12 years ago.

▲▲

"Mom... Where is Mommy? Where is..." A huge monster destroyed the convenience store where you and your Mom were buying a few snacks. A strong muscular man suddenly came out of nowhere and fought the monster one-on-one. You saw how he fought it. You saw how he killed it. You saw how he saved people. But you didn't see him save your mom.

FLASHBACK (before the incident)

"Y/N, it's time to go home."

You were only four years old when that tragedy happened. There was one time when your Mom came to pick you up from the park and told her that you were hungry all of a sudden.

"Mom... I'm hungry." You frowned while you sat on the backseat. She looked at you and gave you a soft smile with her eyes closed.

"Alright, then let's go to a convenience store before we head home, okay?" You nodded cheerily. You were so excited and thought about what to buy.

'Hmmm what about cheeseburgers? Yogurt? Potato chips? Cupcakes? Are there cupcakes in convenience stores? What are convenience stores anyway? Cotton candy? Crackers? Wafers? COOKIES?!'

"We're here, hun." Your mom said as she opened her car door and opened yours as you came out of the car carrying your blue teddy bear. It was the same color as her eyes. That's why you loved it.

You both walked into the convenience store and you began searching for snacks. You found a jar of cookies and you attempted to take it but the shelf was too high and it was unreachable for you. Out of the blue, someone grabbed the jar of cookies and handed it to you when you completely lost your hope.

Your eyes were filled with sparkles when you took the delicious treat from his hand. You glanced at the person who grabbed it. It was a man, although he was wearing a jacket with a hoodie covering his face. You watched him smile, he had fangs and it scared you.

"T-Thank you..."

You were shivering but you still managed to thank him despite his spooky appearance. Without saying anything back, he walked away. You stopped staring at him and quickly ran to the other corner where your mother stood earlier.

When you reached the far corner, she wasn't there. You were about to roam around the store when a huge explosion raged in the whole area. The next thing you knew, the entire roof was completely gone and the whole area was almost torned down.

You couldn't move when a huge monster with large fangs stood in front of you. He looked like a wolf and a dinosaur mixed together. He had the body of a dinosaur and fur was covering his body, and of course, the scary fangs.

Fangs...

Like the ones from that man who grabbed the jar of cookies for you.

'D-Did... He turn into that..?'

You stared at him with your mouth open. He was about to take you when you felt someone grabbed you. He had blonde hair, a muscular body, and a very superior smile. You looked down at the ground and only realized you were flying. After you both landed, he put you to the ground and said, "It's okay now, because I am here."