. 25 - Good ending part 1.

(Hi welcome to the good ending.  TW's include: Suicide,  Therapists)

- Darryl's POV -

My legs tremble beneath me,  as they buckle and I kneel before the armed Dave in front of me.

I see Dave's hand tremble,  hope floods through me with a side of fear.  I can't let my guard down.

"Please,  do you remember those times we where friends? " I try,  as I see Dave's eyes widen.

He nods slowly.

"Please,  spare me.  I know you still care about me. " His breath seems to hitch,  I'm getting to him! 

"Remember?  When we used to tutor ourselves?  You helped me with math. " I chuckle lightly. 

"Remember our secret handshake? " I smile,  as I see Dave's grip loosen. 

"But,  why did you disappear all of the sudden? What happened? " Dave's eyes widen in fear as he drops the gun.

"They manipulated me,  they stole the life I had. " Dave mutters with a shaky breath.

"Calm down,  who? " I tried,  with sympathy flowing in my eyes. 

Dave scrambles suddenly towards the gun,  and without a moments notice he pulls the gun towards his head and pulls the trigger. 

I'm frozen in fear as I watch the lifeless Dave hit the ground. 

The ringing in my ears won't stop as shock flows through me. 

He's dead.

- Zak's POV -

I miss Darry. 

Darry,  that's a weird nickname I gave him.  I like it.

I turn to the side and watch the door in anticipation. 

I groan with a frown.  Suddenly I hear footsteps,  my face lights up as I see Darryl walk into the room. 

"Darry! " I exclaim happily,  reaching for him with my arms extended. 

Darryl simply looks numb,  I feel a pang of guilt and sympathy.  He leans down and pulls me into a hug,  being wary of my fragile state. 

"He's dead too. " I hear him start to sob,  I rub circles on his back as I frown. 

"Who? " I ask.

"Dave. " He sobs.

"Hey,  it's going to be okay.  " I reassure. I turn my head around to see Darryl's smiling through his tears. 

"Yeah.  We can get through this. "

--------------------------------------------

Aaaaaa

Almost done
Finish line is so close
SO CLOSE

-Harp