. 18 - Metallic hearts.

- Vincent's POV -

I drag the hood over my head,  Dave got me a sizeable black hood to not get noticed while we kidnap Darryl,  I didn't even get a chance to leave.

I have to think of a plan soon,  or I'll be too late.  I can't let anything bad happen to Darryl or Zak.

I could see Dave's malicious grin from under the shadowed hood he was wearing,  how his eyes gleamed with an intent to hurt,  stronger then anyone's I've seen.

It gave me chills,  straight down my spine. I couldn't look at him for long as I turned away from Dave's intimidating eyes.

In a heartbeat Dave spoke. 

"Let's not sit around here for much longer. " He said,  as he turned to me,  sending the cape behind him flying,  trailing the direction he turned to.

I felt frozen to the ground,  his eyes looked like flames that would burn me at the slightest,  he wouldn't hesitate to do it either I presumed.

As he suddenly signaled to the door,  I nodded hastly before trailing behind him as we walked out of the abandoned house of terrors.

I need to apprehend him some how,  seize his weapons and take them away from him.  I need to save Zak and Darryl. 

Even if it costs me my life.

- Darryl's POV -

I was relieved that Zak had stopped asking me about that question.  I was getting worried. 

I don't want to tell him,  he doesn't deserve having the burden of caring for me over him. 

I look over to see Zak had fallen asleep on my bed,  I sigh with a smile as I pick him up,  startled by how light he was.

I laid him down on the bed and draped the blankets over him,  giving him a kiss on the forehead.

I turned around with a smile,  walking to the door and turning the lights off.

I walked down the hallway to the kitchen,  as I turned the coffee machine on and grabbed a cup out of the cupboard. 

I placed the cup down and pressed a button,  as I leaned on the counter waiting for the machine to dispense my caffeine.

I yawned,  and was suddenly interrupted by footsteps.  Didn't Callahan move?  Did he come for a visit? 

Callahan is my neighbor,  since I live in an apartment complex. We are very good friends,  but he recently moved to England.

So who the hell was walking in the halls at 2:00?

I stand up and walk to the door,  putting my ear up against it.

It sounds like two people squabbling with each other from behind my door. Definitely not Callahan,  though the voices do seem familiar. 

Before I could do anything,  the door swung open,  hitting me in the face and knocking me out cold.

The last thing I saw was two people wearing black cloaks before it all went dark.

--------------------------------------

7 K POG!!  We hit 7k! 

Also,  please don't kill mr Tricky lol-

-Harp