. 22 - Physical comeback.

- Darryl's POV -

I was taken to a room with a few police offers,  they sit me down and ask me a few questions.

Suddenly a loud alarm starts blaring,  paired with flashing red lights,  I see the officers eyes widen.

"Inmate in cell 14 has been detected as missing.  " A radio voice announces over the sound of blaring alarms and flashing lights.

"Gathering unit 4 and 2 for investigation and unit 7 and 1 for meeting. " The radio voice continues,  as it ends with a small click sound.

"Stay here! " One of the officers yell to me,  I nod frantically. 

What's going on? 

14. It just had to be 14. 

The officer dashes out of the room, as i'm left alone in the cold investigation room. I feel a chill crawling on my back, there's an inmate loose. 

I lean on the table, sighing deeply as the initial shock had worn down from what just happened. 

I patiently wait for the officers to return, and for the sirens to stop blaring, the room to stop flashing red.  

It's kind of annoying.

I shudder as i hear a giant

 BANG! 

I turn my head around to see somebody had busted through the wall, when i take a closer look, my heart drops.

It's Dave.

What does he want? I feel my legs start to tremble uncontrollably as i stare at Dave, my eyes widen in fear as my mouth starts to run dry. 

I start to stutter. " W-what do you want w-with me? " I say, staring at him as i try to balance my trembling legs. 

" I don't want much. "  He says, no emotion shining through his tone as he stares at me with an icy glare. 

"I just want to finish what i started. " His voice suddenly was laced with anger and venom. That's the only emotion i've seen him express. 

He lifts something up, the brightness shines through and i couldn't see what he was holding.

As the light shifted, i feel myself freeze in place, i tense up as i feel tears prickling the edges of my eyes. "P-please don't.. Y-you don't w-want to do t-this! " I manage to choke out, as the sentence let's the tears flow from my eyes and down my cheeks, the color draining from my face.

He's holding a pistol. 

--------------------------------------------

Oh my god i'm such a bad author, i have just been ignoring updating n' stuff. Which i'm so sorry about, i've just been busy and i've had a ton of writers block. 

I honestly hate this story alot, but i'm trying my best to put up with this story and post chapters, i'm  determined to finish this story once an for all so i can put it behind me and do other stories. 

-Harp