. 7 - Out.

- Zak's POV -

I wake up to find that I had my head resting on Darryl's chest, I saw his black hoodie. I started to feel heat rise in my cheeks, I was blushing profusely. I push away from him but immediately regret it, missing his warmth. I frown and hop off the couch, I pull my backpack closer and start to rummage through it.

- Darryl's POV -

I wake up to see Zak laying down on the floor on his knees, searching in his backpack. I get up to a sitting position.

"Good morning Muffin. " I greet, he jumps. I guess he hadn't noticed that I was here. He turns around and gives me a wide smile.

"Good morning. " He replies, smiling at me as he continues to rummage through the backpack.

I look closer to see he's gotten more nervous. Why is he nervous around me? I scratch my wrists and a thought came to mind. I needed to change those.

I walked to the kitchen and opened a cupboard, picking up some bandages and walking to the restroom.

- Warning, mentions of self harm ahead. -

I opened the door and closed it behind me. Rolling up my sleeves I take off the old and bloody bandages to reveal a ton of old scars. I sigh as I wrap my wrists with the new bandages, looking on the bright side, I haven't done that in quite awhile.

I nod to myself and walk out of the restroom to see Zak standing in front of the door with my hoodie in his hands. I notice his wide eyes as he blushes.

"I kinda don't have a hoodie, so can I use yours instead? " He asks me. I feel heat rise in my cheeks as I nod. He smiles and walks into the bathroom.

I've forgotten how skinny he is. He must be hungry. That reminded me of how hungry I was. I walked to the kitchen to prepare some pancakes.

- Zak's POV -

I finish changing into his hoodie. It smells just like him. I walk put of the restroom, and I smell pancakes. Darryl must be cooking. I was starving as I walked down the hallway to the kitchen I greeted him with a smile.

After awhile he put a plate of pancakes down on the table and a piece for himself. He sat down and I did as well, we began to eat.
- Skip because writing about people eating is weird -

We both finish as he takes my plate, I jump off the chair and race to the couch, jumping on it. I giggle as I reach for the remote.

I turn on a movie as I hear Darryl come closer to the couch. He sits next to me and smiles. I smile back to him as I pick up the blankets and we begin to watch the movie.

Half way in, I feel Darryl lean into me. I feel heat rise in my cheeks.

Suddenly I feel a metal taste in my mouth. I look at Darryl and hop off the couch, as I race to the bathroom.

I manage to throw up most of the petals, but they where becoming an alarming size. Some of them where full flower heads. I pull out my phone and search up
"Vomiting flowers and blood". The first thing that pops up is an article about a disease named Hanahaki.

I skim through the article, keeping the most important information. I close my phone and groan, my head was pounding. I haul myself to my feet as I wash all the blood off me.