. 23 - Bad ending part 1.

-- This is part 1 of the bad ending, the bad ending will last a few chapters so don't worry. There's also gonna be a good ending, for all you fluffy romantic lovers. --

TW's in bad ending. (Includes TW for next chapter of bad ending): Death, Blood, Suicide, and suicide talk

- Darryl's POV - 

I feel my legs buckle underneath me, as i kneel down in front of the pistol wielding Dave in front of me, the anxiety and fear of my life being on the line.

I see Dave's hand tremble, maybe he's thinking about shooting? Maybe he'll spare me, i feel the tension lower. 

" Think about this, you don't want to do this! " The stutter in my voice disappears, as hope returns. 

Dave suddenly shakes his head, and without warning i feel a sharp pain in the middle of my forehead, as the harsh ground collides with my body. I feel one line of blood trickle down my forehead and pool onto the cold floor beneath me. Then everything goes black.

- Third person POV - 

As dave heaved a little after the shot, he pointed the gun at his own head, and with a smile he pulled the trigger. 

- Zak's POV -

I'm sorry,  but I gotta write this down before I forget it,  for a second I thought ER stood for: Extreme Recycling)

I stare at the ceiling with a frown.  I wish I could talk to Darryl right now,  I wonder when he's coming back from the police questioning thing.

I sigh deeply as I turn my head to the door,  I see a few nurses and doctors rush a patient in,  but I don't think much of it.

There's always patients being rushed in for immediate care. 

Nothing too special about that one.  God,  I keep repeating those words in my head to fend off the thought that a patient could be Darryl.

I don't want it to be Darryl,  I want Darryl to be okay.  I want him to come back so we could talk for hours on end.

When is he coming back?  I groan in annoyance. 

My attention reverts to the footsteps that reside in my room,  I turn with a questioning glance.

"Er,  you are Zak Carder,  am I correct? " A doctor says,  holding a clipboard.

I simply nod as I watch the doctors expression turn sorrowful.

" I'm guessing you have a relationship with a certain someone named Darryl? " I feel my cheeks heat up,  as I nod slowly.

"Well.  Sorry for your loss. "

---------------------------------------------

Ayeeee 10K poggers

Anyway,  I can't wait to be done with this book.  It's been a real hell having to write it since I hated how the story went.  Here's a tip,  always have a plan. 

-Harp