Chapter 21

~Kevin~

It's been about eleven months since me and Nicki broke up now. I mean yeah, I miss her from time to time, but she playin' and having all these bitches constantly trynna get at me wasn't getting no better, so I figured why the fuck not. It was coo' going back to old times. Having so many bitches and not have to worry about none of they feelings or none was somethings I enjoyed. 

I heard Nicki and her nigga been together for what? Four months or so now. I was surprised considering it's hard handling Nicki. She can get difficult and crazy as shit sometimes, so I give the nigga that. But I still say fuck the lil nigga. He ain't shit compared to me, Nicki gone see that, but until then, a nigga just gone be chilling.

I sat up in my bed and looked around my room. There was underware on the floor, a few bras and some heels. My sheets and cover were slipping off my bed and there was a strong scent of pussy and weed throught the room.

My door opened and two girls walked in. One was Mexican and one was black. I had met them at the club last night. They were bisexual bitches and oh did I love nothing more than a bitch that like niggas, but also bitches. Last night when I brought them back to my house, they had a nigga about to keep them here, but just like the rest they have to go in the morning. Why they're still here, I don't know. 

"We brought you breakfast papi." The Mexican one said. I didn't even bother to know their names.

"Well thank you." I sat up and they said a tray infront of me, with pancakes, bacon, a side of fruit, and some orange juice. I'm glad they did this shit cause I was hungry. 

"How about a show with your food papi?" The mexican one said laying down. The blackone kneeled down and began to eat her out. This is type of shit I'm talking about. I could get use to it.

"A la mierda tu lengua se siente bien bebé."The mexican one moaned. I knew what her sexy ass said too. Dealing with all them damn connects and shit you got to learn other languages. Why pay somebody to tell me what another nigga said when I can learn the shit myself. 

Just as the mexican one was arching her back and I was feeding her strawberries, my phone rang. 

"Man this shit better be fuckin' important." I reached over next to me and picked up my phone. It was Jamal bitch ass. "Nigga what in the fuck do you want?" I growled.

"I don't know who the fuck pissed in your cereal, but you better watch who the fuck you talking to little nigga." Jamal said.

"What do you want?" I said getting madder. The black girl had climbed on top of the mexican and began to ride her face.

"Aye what is that in the background? Wait, was my nigga having a threesome? That's wassup!" He said laughing. "Aye is that fine? Because besides my sister, you be fucking with them ugly bitches. Shit yo ass might be just looking at porn." He was just having a good time fucking with me. Nigga just acting out cause his birthday coming up.

"On my momma, I swear if you don't come the fuck on and tell me what the fuck you calling me for , I swear I'm shoot yo ass the next time I see yo ass." I said raising my voice. 

"Okay bruh, my bad." He said catching his breath from laughing. "But aye foreal though, you gonna have to put that on a pause. Yo ex-bae need us down here. Shit leave her waiting, you gonna be the one who get shot." I rolled my eyes and hung up. I did need to get up there, not for Nicki, but because money before pussy.

"Aye, yall get up." I said moving my tray ontop of on nightstand.

They both got up and looked at me confused. "What wrong baby?" The black female said.