Chapter 6

Ight so before yall start reading I want to let yall know that I did change she titles to the stories. I started to listen to some of yall comments and realized that my title didn't fit that story. I know brilliant huh? Ugh but here's chapter 6! hope yall like it!

~Nicki~

I stepped off of our private jet and looked around. It was beautiful here. At least JoJo stupid ass took my boo to a nice place. But I wasn't worried about the scenery. My head was in the game, and I was here to get my sister back. 

We went to the warehouse that Corey had gotten for us. I was proud of him for puttin' in so much work. He been steppin' up his game.

We were just about ready to go to JoJo's house and the closer the time gets, the more pumped I am to get this nigga. I am gonna make this nigga pay.

We got to the house and I couldn't help, but shake my head. Why the fuck this nigga don't got the security he need? This nigga had four security gurads, four! The fuck they gonna do? He better have more inside cause if he don't, then I'm really gonna kill him. This nigga been so fuckin' stupid. We been watchin his house for a month and this nigga barley had anybody to protect him. We didn't even need any of our workers. The only ones with me was Jamal, Kevin, Chauncy, Eric, and Corey. Of course we had back up posted, but I doubt we need them.

We all put on our ski mask and started towards the house. We didn't even need our guns for these niggas. There was two guys posted at the front and two in the back. Me, Kevin, and Eric went to the front and Jamal, Chauncy, and Corey went to the back. I got behind one and snapped his neck violantly. He fell to the ground. Not one ounce of guilt went through me. I was in killer mode and had my mind set on killing JoJo and anyone in my way. 

I looked over and saw Eric standing over the other nigga and saw he did the same. I turned to the door and Kevin already had it open. Of course he had it open, he real good with his hands.

When we walked in there was two more dudes on the inside next to the door. I took my gun out, with my silencer, and shot them both. We went to the back and saw that Jamal, Chauncy, and Corey was all good. We searched all downstairs. I came to a big metal door. I looked at it and noticed there was a small bok next to it. I had numbers on it. Jamal came behind me.

"I think Aunya might be down here. I need to figure out the code." I said. Jamal got in front of me.

"I,2,3,4" He said pushing the numbers. The light turned red and read Access Denied. Corey stepped up. "Whens his birthday?"

"January ninth, nineteen ninety." I said. I remember his birthday because I found it when I was going through his computer. Corey put it in and it did the same thing it did before. "Wait let me try something." I went up and put his birthday in backwards. "0,9,9,1". I said, then the light turned green and read Access Granted. I shook my head. Damn this nigga a dumb ass. The door unlocked and I opened the door. I had my gun pointed infront of me and went down the stairs. When I got down there I looked around. It was a nice room. I then looked at the bed. They was someone sitting in the bed with their knees to there chest and head down. I truned the light on. It was Aunya. She looked up and was about to scream. I ran and covered her mouth.

"Please don't hurt me! I didn't do anything! I was kidnapped and-" She said. I took off my mask. "Nicki," She said giving me a hug. "I'm so happy yall here! Please take me home!" I let a tear fall.

"Aunya yo alright?" I looked at here. She had a bruise under her eye and some on here arms.

"No. Ever since we been here he been rapping me and hitting me." When she said that all i saw was red. Words couldn't even describe how mad I was.