Chapter 3

~Matthew~ 

I went back home and sat down on my couch. I couldn't believe how my brother was acting. He been actin' like that ever since Ricky died. I mean he was acting a little differnt when he first got in the game, but we all did. Yea at first I was in the game and was loving the money and all, but quickly got over that. I realized how dangerous it was after my first love got shot. After that happened i took all my money and went to college. But i use to worry about my family. My mom and their dad was gone. They didn't have anyone to watch they stupid asses. I was the one who turned their dirty money clean and made sure they drugs and all of that got to where it needed to be. I hated every part of it, but I had to make sure they didn't go down. But now look at them. They didn't listen and all of them, but one are dead.

My father use to tell us do what's best for us. I did that. Their father on the other hand was a big time drug lord and got killed. When he did, he gave all his shit to his other soon. I didn't know anything about his other family. That's when Ricky got all crazy. He thought he should've took his spot, but didn't. He was gonna kill his their dad's son, so he could be ahead of the game. But when things went wrong, he left with alot their product and money and soon after was found dead. 

As i was sitting down thinkg, i heard a knock at the door. I went to the door and saw that it was my girlfriend Candace. We've been together for almost nine months.

"Hey babe." She said hugging me. 

"Hey, what you doing here? I thought you had to work and I was gonna come by your place tomorrow?"

"I was, but I went to Olive Garden and decided to get you some dinner so you wouldn't have to worry about it." 

"Thanks babe."

"No problem, but I got to get going. So I'll see you tomorrow." She said kissing me. I kissed her back and then she left. I'm kinda glad she did though. She been on my case about cheatin' lately. I don't know what her problem been. I never have and never will cheat on her as long as we are together. Man I promise. My life be hella stressful.

~JoJo~

I sat down on the couch at my new place and looked around. This place was nice. I had bought it just a few days ago and had it furnished and everything. Yea I was in the bahamas. It might be a not so smart move, but I had it all planned out. See there was shit still at my other place and I left my laptop there. On it was shit for other states. Shit, if you look at my laptop. you'd think I was traveling all over the united states. But i wasn't staying here that long. I was gonna go to Cancun in about a month.. I had a few people down there to work with.

I knew this shit was gonna work. It had to. I then started to think about Aunya. I think Imma go check on her.

I went to the door. and put in the code and it unlocked. I went down the stairs and there she was, laying down.  

"I know where I am. That was stupid of you JoJo."

"I know you do, but baby girl we ain't stayin' her long. Were gonna leave pretty soon."

"JoJo why do you even have me?"

"Because I gonna fuck up they who little clique. I'm gonna get them the same way they got my brother, sister. and my moms. I already killed Nicki all i got to do is kill the rest of them and then you won't have to go through the misery any more. You can be with me baby girl."

"Nigga fuck you!! I'm never gonna be with dumb ass!" She said, but then I slapped her. She backed up on the be against the headboard.

"I suggest you learn how to talk to me." I said while laying her down. I ripped of her top and started to kiss on her neck and down her chest. She tried to fight back, but I was too strong for her.