Chapter 11

Sorry about making yall wait! School been getting me! But ill get to the updates when I can! Hopefully the next update won't take as long :/, but I think yall withh think this update was worth the wait1 There's a surprise at the end!! Hope yall enjoy! <3

-Kevin-

Four days and not a word from Nicki. I thought that she just needed her time, but I haven't heard anything from her. What was her problem? I didn't do not a damn thing. When she hit me I could have hit her. I said fuck you, but I didn't mean it. I mean i would love to fuck her, but she know that I love her. I didn't mean it in the mean way I meant at the time.

I looked at my phone and looked at her phone number. It's been there for almost ten minutes. I been sitting here debatin' with myself on whether I should call her or not. I shook my head and started my car. I was gonna go over there, if I decided to call her, but I'm just gonna go over Moma's house.

I pulled up and got out of the car. I unlocked the door with key she gave me. I walked in and heard two voices, then heard laughing. 

"Moma!" I yelled.

"I'm back here!" I heard here yell from the backyard. I went back there and wanted to turn my ass right back around. I looked over and saw that bitch smirking at me.

"Hey Kevin." Candace said. 

"Eh." I said sittin' down next to moms. I heard the phone ring.

"I'll be right back!" Moms said and got up to go in and get the phone.

Candace got up and came over to the chair next to me, sat down in it, and scooted it as close as she could get to me. I moved right over to the seat across from me.

"Come on Kevin don't be like that."

"Bitch shut up. I'm not about to play with you. I tell you this every time. I'm not about to fuck with you! You are my cousin!"

"Kevin don't even play. Cousin's or not, you know you want this pussy."

"Nah i get enough of that form my pregnant wife." I said stressing those last two words.

"Not from what I heard. I heard that you two where having troubles. I'd hate to see y'all break up." She said sarcastically. And she smirked.

"Yea we gone work through that. Then she gonna have our baby and we gone be all good. With you out the picture." I looked her dead in the eyes. She rolled her eyes, grabbed her purse, and left. A few minutes later Moms came back out.

"Where Candace go?" She said sitting down, looking around.

"I don't know and i don't care." 

"You and Nicki still haven't made up?"

"Nope. I haven't called her. I thought she needed time."

"Boy I should slap you. You should've called her ass soon as yall  down. She just had a mood swing. She didn't mean to hit you. Take yo ass over there right now and yall apologize to each other. Do you hear me?" 

"Thanks Moma."

"And one more thing. You and Candace need to stop bein' so ratchet towards each other."

"Ratchet? Moma stop." We both laughed.

"I'm serious. Yall act so weird. Like you don't like and and then she act like she want to be near yo ass, but puttin' up a front."

"That's her crazy ass, still wanting me even though I keep tellin' her she my damn cousin. She act like she don't understand."

"Yea whatever. We'll I'mma talk to you later. i'm about to have some company over. Go make up with my daughter in law."