Chapter 22

~Matthew~

I walked into my office and loosened my tie. I took off my jacket and threw it on the couch next to door. I swear work has been stressing me out more than ever. I had three meeting today and I still have to look over some papers and finish some paper work. I would put some off and finish it later, but I'd rather finish it now than worry about it later.  

I looked over at the clock and it was eight at night. I had only looked over not even half the stuff I needed to. I rubbed my temples and tried to figure out a way to relieve my stress.  I looked at my computer screen and saw a picture of Nicki. I guess I could call her. 

I took out my phone and then listened to the rings, waiting for her to pick up. I hope she had nothing to do tonight. I was thinking she could probably come up here and release some of the tension, if you knew where I was going with that. We ain't had sex since that first time. I mean that first time was amazing, she was so tight and fit with me so perfectly, but that just made me want more. I been thinking it had something to do with that nigga Kevin. She told me she had talked to him one day when she went to see her brother. I was obviously jealous, but I just blew it off. Unless she tells me she thinks she wants to go back with him, I won't trip.

She picked up and her voice instantly tured me on. "Hey baby." She said. 

"Hey. What are you doing?" I said getting up and walking behind me to the windows that looked over the city. 

"Nothing, just out with my brother."

"Oh okay. Aye babe, you think you could come by later on tonight to my office. I need a break form all this work and I had a few ideas that involved you being bent over on my desk." I said and she giggled.

"Nah Matthew, I can't. I got that party i'm throwing that party for my brother remember? It hought you were going? You forgot didnt you?" She said a little disappointed.

Shit I did forget. I forgot all about that party she was throwing for him. "Awe damn baby, I'm sorry I did forget. Like i said this work been getting to me."

"Your not gonna be able to make it are you? Fuck, I wanted you to meet everbody."

"Foreal Nicki, I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you I swear."

"Mhm. I gotta go." She said, then hung up. I looked at my phone and tossed it on my desk. Now I was more stressed than before I had called. I mean she was constantly remeinding me about this party, I don't know how I forgot. 

I rubbed my forehead and closed my eyes. "Fuck."

"Hey baby. Long time no see." I turned around cand there was Candace. She had on a trench coat and it was open. She was completely naked except for the black heels she had on. 

"What are you doing here? How'd you get up here?"

"The security let me up. All I had to say was that I had a," She took her jacket off. " surprise for you." She closed the door and walked up to my desk. I walked around my desk and got in her face. 

"I told you, we are over. I have someone now." She pushed me again the desk and ushed her body against mines, licking on my neck. 

"But can she make you feel, the way I can?" She whispered in my ear. I wanted to say she made me feel ten times better, but I just let her keep going. I was already wanting to fuck, but I wanted to fuck Nicki. I had to stop, but shit, I couldn't.

I grabbed her ass and squeezed. I'm not gonna lie, she did have a fat ass and I did miss it. I then moved my hands in between her legs and started rubbing her clit.