Chapter 1

Well first i wanna say thanks to everyone who gave a cover. They were all good! I mean like wow you guys are good! Lol. I picked a cover me and my cousin did. We were just messin around and came up with that cover. I really liked it! But again thanks for the covers.  

Anyways to the story! If you guys haven't read The Thug I'm In Love With. Please read it! You'll get what's going on! But anyways here's the first chapter of part two!!!! I am so excited for you guys to read it!! Hope you guys like it!!

Chapter 1

~Jamal~ 

I sit in the hospital room, looking at my little sister laying in the hospital bed. It's been three days since she been down.  

Seein' her look like she near dead is eatin' me up inside. I can't help, but blam myself for this. I shouldn't have let Emani ass let me slip. I shouldn't have even let Nicki come! But without her i could have been dead. I needed her there with me, but I still need for her to be safe.  

Kevin walked in. He looked just as bad as me. 

"He man. How she doin?" He said givin me dap. 

"Same."  

"Look it wasn't yo fault. I mean we all slip at a moment, but it wasn't your fault." 

"Nah it was. She was down there with me. I should have made sure she was out of that room safe before I even thought about turnin' my fukin back!" I raised my voice, gettin mad all over again. 

Just then Eric walked in. "Aye." He said walking over to me and Kevin. 

"Aye have yall found anything out about Aunya and JoJo?" I asked looking at him. 

"Nahh nothing yet. we need Nicki. If she was up, i bet you she would have been close to findin' them." I looked away because i knew he was right. We ain't nun without her. 

While we were sitting there we heard someone moving. Then we looked towards Nicki.

~Nicki~ 

I woke up feeling like shit. I tried to sit up, but there was so much pain in my left side.  

"What the hell is going on?" I said. My throat was dry and my voice was raspy. I looked around and saw i was in a hospital and in a hospital bed. Why the fuck am i here? 

I saw Eric, Jamal, and Kevin. Eric ran to the door. "Yo I need a nurse!" He yelled. He ran by my side and so did Kevin and Jamal. 

Before i knew it two female nurses came in and our Dr. Reese came in. We always had Dr. Reese when we came to the hospital. He was light skinned, tall, kinda muscular, and I think in his forties. 

"Nicki can you hear me?" Dr.Reese asked me. I nodded my head.  

"Can i please get some water?" I said. One of the nurses poured and handed me a cup of water.  

"Nicki do you know what happened?" The doctor asked me. I looked at him for a moment and shook my head. I really don't know what was going on.  

"Well right now you need to get rest and then when wake up maybe you will-" 

"No, i just woke up. I need to talk Jamal, Eric, and Kevin. I need answers." 

"Nicki, look just take a rest and-" 

"I will, right after i talk to them!" He looked at me and sighed. 

"Alright Nicki. Just a few minutes and then you gotta get some rest. Until then we're gonna be running some test." I nodded my head and he left. Eric came and hugged me.