Chapter 7- No control

W A R N I N G!

This chapter is very intense. If you can't handle it please don't read it! There is a lot of sad stuff that actually happens to people in here so please be kind with your words if you choose to comment. And you do not have to read the whole thing. You can skip parts and still know what's going on so please don't get mad at me when you read it. I wanted everyone to see that Ally is hurting and also that words hurt. Please think before you open your mouth, send a text, or post a comment. Words hurt people more than you think so please be kind to everyone around you because you don't know who's going through this. Kind words and actions can save someone's life and make someone's day. Be that kind person. Enjoy this chapter. I love you all so much and you're all beautiful. Remember that. xx

P.S not edited!!

P.P.S Hotel Ceiling by Rixton is a great song to listen to whilst reading this! Just saying(;

_______________________

I look around the restaurant and finally spot him. I wave while he smiles that million dollar smile.

"Hey baby girl." My stomach does flips whenever he calls me that. Just the way it rolls off his tongue kills me.

"Hey!" I lean in to kiss his cheek when I spot a bruise on his jaw.

"What happened to your jaw babe?"

He looks at me but pulls out my chair instead dodging the question.

"So what sounds good to you?" He asks pulling out the menu.

"Don't change the subject? Did someone do that to you?" He sighs and before he can answer a pretty young waitress walks over.

"Hi, welcome to Kenzie Chophouse. My names Kate and I'll be serving you tonight. Can I start you off with a drink? Our special wine maybe?" She says winking at Keagen while he just looks at me.

"Would you like some wine princess?" He says smirking, while I glare at the waitress.

"Yes, that sounds nice."

He takes my hand in his while he hands the waitress our menu's. She brushes her hand against his and he pulls it away quickly. She sends me a glare before walking away.

"Well isn't she an interesting character.."

"Keagen?"

"Yes?"

"Please tell me what happened to your face?" I plead.

"Ouch. I was born this way lady!"

I tried hard not to laugh but it was impossible.

"Stop making me laugh! I'm serious!"

"Okay but you aren't going to like it..."

"I'm a big girl, I can take it. C'mon Kea." He sighs before shaking his head.

"Okay I'll just get to the point. I heard your conversation with your teacher today after school." As soon as I heard those words leave his mouth I lost all ability to breath. A panic attack was coming I could feel it.

"N-no. Oh no. Keagen I'm so sorry! I swear I don't have feelings for him I-"

"Stop." He says putting his hand up to silence me. I instantly shut my mouth waiting for his response, eagerness eating my insides.

"I know you don't. I said I heard the conversation didn't I? He came onto you and you tried to tell him to stop. I know you don't have feelings. I believe you." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and put my hand on my chest inhaling again.