Chapter 24 - Déjà Vu

Derrick's P.O.V

Only one more lesson. Just get through this lesson Derrick and you can have some alone time with her. That's all I've wanted ever since I saw her at the coffee shop that day. Some alone time. I know what she thinks of me. She probably thinks I don't love her, or that I stopped caring or that maybe I never even cared at all. But she's so wrong. What she doesn't know is on my way home from Angela's or the gym, I'd drive by her house and just stop. I'd watch her in the huge gym she's had built into the garage that is not attached to her massive home.

I'd watch her work hard, and I could tell everyday that she was getting stronger. I'd always whisper to myself 'Go baby girl. You can get this last one just push yourself' as if she was still my girl. But she isn't. But I knew that something about her had changed, I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. Confidence maybe? She didn't look like skin and bones anymore. She had nice, tan, sculptured legs that look so good in that skirt she's wearing today. And her ass just makes me want to take her right here on my desk.

And I never got to see it as up close as I did today and my god, the things I'd do to her. And her chest is more prominent. She's filled out that's for sure and I saw her at lunch today and something put a smile on my face. She was eating. My baby was eating.

But then I saw her sitting on Ashton's lap with his arm around her and I wanted to kill him. I wanted to rip his arms off of her and punch him a good few times just so he knew she was mine, and will only ever be mine.

But as I think about it more, she isn't mine. And that's all my fault. I just let her go and instead of facing her like a man, I just sat outside her house everyday watching her go on with her day. Making herself stronger, without me. 'Maybe it's because I wasn't there that she had gotten better' I would always say to myself. That's why I stayed with Angela.

After seeing how much she's improved, I figured it was best I stayed away. Well, far enough to where I can see her but she can't see me.

"Uhm, Mr. Morrison? Are you okay?" The blonde, Brittany I think, says. Her breasts half uncovered, as well as her backside and she notices me staring as she smirks. I scowl remembering all the awful things she had texted Ally some time ago. Well, I never really got to show her how it feels to be cornered.

"Yeah, sorry. I lost my train of thought because I'm trying to figure out when it was okay to wear our undergarments to school?"

She looks confused and her annoyingly high voice speaks. "What do you mean?"

'Well your ass is literally swallowing up that chair because nothing is protecting your ass from it' I wanted to say but let's face it, that wouldn't go down well with my boss.

"Well, your outfit kind of resembles undergarments. They kind of cover you but let's face it you aren't fooling anyone." I smile innocently as she scoffs and some people hide their smiles behind their hands.

"Now if you could please make your way to the office, I'm sure they've got some nice sweatpants and t-shirts for you to change into." She slides her chair back creating a screeching noise and stomps out of the room slamming the door behind her.

"Okay then.." I sigh making a face earning laughs from the class. The bell rings and they all pack up.

"Have a nice rest of your day." Finally, today just dragged on and it was pure torture.

Ten minutes. Ten minutes have passed and she still isn't here. Did she skip? Did she forget? I can't help my nerves as I wait for the beauty to walk through that door.

Suddenly the door swings open and in walks Ally, with a swing to her hips and a newfound confidence is radiating off of her. Her skin is glowing as her hair swings back an forth. Oh how I wish I could run my hands through her hair again. She sits in the very back looking at me blankly.