Chapter 21 - Fed Up

Ally's P.O.V

A soft gentle touch pushes against me as I groan and cover my face with my fluffy pillow.

"Ally, get up! It's time to go." The sound of my best friends voice fills the room and I sigh knowing if I don't get up on my own, she will force me out of bed.

"Alright, I'm up I'm up." I sit up and her hand flies behind her back, obviously hiding something.

"Peyton, what's behind your back?" I reach for her arm but she takes a step back, an innocent smile plastered on her face.

"Nothing." She's a terrible liar and she knows it.

"Peyton.." I warn and she looks down ashamed and shows me what she's hiding. It's a cup of steaming hot water.

"What the hell? Were you going to pour that on me?!"

"No-," I glare at her knowingly and she nervously laughs, "Okay fine yes, but in my defence it's because you take forever to get up!" She stomps her foot like a little child and I shake my head.

"Yes because of stupid things like this. Whatever, just let me get changed and we are out of here for the day."

"Okay, uhm have you considered talking to your mom about signing you out of here permanently yet?" Peyton hates this place just as much as I do. She seems to be the only person who is close to me that can see how shitty these people treat us.

"No, but I'm going to try today. I'm on a mission and I have to succeed otherwise I'm going to freaking kill myself."

She gives me a glare and I raise my hands up. "I'm only kidding, chill."

"Not funny." She whispers as I put on my black tight bodysuit shirt and high waisted ripped black skinny jeans and lastly my all black adidas.

"Wow, going dark today?" She laughs fixing her hair.

"Like I said, I'm on a mission." I wink.

"Well you're forgetting something."

"And what's that?" I ask confused. She hands me my leather jacket and I smile. Derrick gave this to me awhile back when I saw it at the mall. I fell in love with it and he got it as a surprise. I run my fingers over the material remembering how excited he was give it to me.

"Ready to go?" I ask heading towards the door sneakily grabbing my box of cigarettes.

"Yeah let's go."

"I just need you to sign her out here and she's all set to leave." The secretary lady stopped us before we could sneak out. I hate that bitch.

"There you go." Peyton smiles at the all to fake secretary as she signs my release forms for the weekend.

"Ally, you're free to go." I stand up from the squeaky chair and followed Peyton out of the bland clinic.

"So how are the boys? Haven't seen them in awhile.." I mumble.

She looks at me sympathetically. "Babe, you know they're all a mess and miss you. They just don't know how to feel about the whole situation. They're scared for you."