Chapter 4- What Happened to you?

Hey guys! I updated yay! This chapter has some deep stuff in it so just warning you. And its not edited so if there are any grammar mistakes i'm sorry! The song i thought was good for this chapter was>>> Bea Miller - Young Blood > I just thought the slowness of the song fit it, anyways enjoy this sad chapter!

*

"C'mon Al Pal! You use to love playing with me!" My uncle said while he rubbed my leg.

"Yeah, that was before all the awful things you did and still do!" I said, my voice hoarse sounding.

"You like it though. You love me." He had the nerve to say this, even though he knows how much I hate it. I think he says these things to convince himself that it's okay when it's not.

"I don't like it! And I definitely DO NOT love you. And neither will my Daddy and mommy when they find out what you've done!" I bolt for the door but before I could make it out, my head was pulled back by my hair. He slapped me hard, sure to leave a bruise.

"What have I told you before, huh? You tell them and I kill your father! Is that what you want?" I look up and I see the eyes of the devil.

"No." I feel guilt spread through my body.

"Good. Now go lay down and go to sleep like a good girl." I do as said and lay down in my pink and green covers. I'm ten years old. My friends don't have to go through this. Their uncles love them but not like the way my uncle loves me. My friends get showered with presents and I get showered with kisses that make me feel uncomfortable.

I feel the bed tilt, signalling evil has arrived and I know what's about to go down. I get ready to scream and scratch as I feel my clothes being ripped from my frail body.

"Be a good girl, or I'll have to hurt you!" I hear his belt unlatch and his bottoms hit the floor. Mommy and Daddy would not like this.

*

I gasp and sit up straight, my body drenched in sweat. I look around my room and realise it was just a dream. But was it really just a dream when you've lived it?

I wipe my wet forehead and I look at my clock and see its eight thirty in the morning. I hear my phone ringing and I pick it up.

"Ally! Where the hell are you! Softball try-outs start in 10 minutes!" Peyton yells through the phone. Crap, I forgot!

"Sorry I overslept!" I jump out of bed pulling on some sliding shorts and nike athletic shorts. I get some long socks and a sports bra and slip them on. I find a t-shirt and look for my cleats. I put them on with my sliding pad too and look for my bag. Where is it, where is it?

"Peyton do you remember where I put my bag?" I yell into the phone.

"It should be in the trunk of your car!" I run across the kitchen floor hearing my cleats click across it. I check my trunk and sure enough it's there. I run back inside and grab a water. I run back out and hop into my car. I speed to the school and I see the girls warming up.

"Sorry I'm late coach! Overslept!" I join the circle and start stretching.

"Be lucky I've coached you for four years and actually like you Brookes or you'd be running three laps around the field." I can't help but smile at her. I've missed her on our off-season.

"Won't happen again!" We all get stretched and I look around. There is some juniors, and sophomores. I'm disappointed to see only six freshman. That's not enough for a freshman team. They'll have to play J.V. That'd be good for them though, getting experience.

"Alright girls. We have been practicing together for about a month now but this is the real deal. Today you have to prove to me how much you want to be on this team. Especially you younger girls." We start off by running the bases as a team. Then, we practice on batting. I catch and play third so I stand behind them catching whatever they miss. When the freshman bat I help them because I really want to see them improve because it reminds me of when I played, but then I quit. my freshman year sucked.