_Authors note_

Hey guys! So I'm totally loving the feedback on the ending of this book, so thank you all so much! I was nervous on publishing this chapter actually because I was afraid it wouldn't be good enough to sum up the entire book!!! But I did it and thanks for the support! Now, I have a question for my readers.....drum roll please!!!!'

I ALREADY STARTED ON ANOTHER BOOK! YAY! But before I take that book any further I have two ideas for the next book and I want you all to vote on it and whichever one gets the most positive feedback I will write that one.

1.) 'One Warning' : it's about a girl who always follows the rules and tries to be perfect for her parents. But one day, her perfect record is at risk when she gets pulled over for speeding home by an inappropriate yet sexy and flirtatious cop. Of course, he offers her a special deal realizing she is the daughter of a very well-known man, the mayor. She can't have a bad rep now can she? She gets 'one warning' if she does something for him and little does she know after taking on with this deal, she won't be able to shake him after that.

2.) 'Stolen Innocence': Dezireé; sweet, innocent, perfect. Hardworking and always on her best behavior. Her parents are very important people and she can't ever mess up. But what happens when she meets bad boy Ben? Will he turn little Dezzie or will she be able to remain her sweet self? The funny thing is, Ben's parents are Dez's parents best friends and her parents are quite fond of Ben. There's a secret to why Ben took an interest in Dez. And he will do everything in his power to get to her and make her fall in love with him. She can't find out this secret or Ben loses.

Those are just summary's, but write in the comments your vote! The sooner I get feedback, the faster I can really start on this book! Thanks again, and I love you all!!