Chapter 33:

***Bo's POV***

***A few weeks later****
Everything has been really good lately. Harry is coming home at a decent time every night and we are communicating well.

I told Ashley and Jessica about my pregnancy and they were both overjoyed. They want to throw a baby shower for me. I can't wait. I think it will be a lot of fun to have all my friends and family there, and Harry of course, at least for part of it.

Harry is so excited to meet our little girl. He talks to my belly almost every night and he plays the piano for her because he said it will make her smart. I just nod along because I love hearing Harry sing and it puts me to sleep with how peaceful it sounds.

He wrote me a song called "Little things" and I bawled my eyes out at how beautiful it was. I ask him to sing it a lot.

(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ph19beN_B4 disclaimer: I do not own the rights to this video)

I had him sing it to me last night to fall asleep. I sit at my desk just thinking about the words and how much I truly love Harry.

On my way home I listen to the radio. It's hard to concentrate though. The one thing I didn't know about being pregnant is how horny it makes you. I can't stop thinking about shagging Harry. It pops into my mind at least once a day. It's become more frequent as time passes. I am now at 22 weeks, over half way there.

I get home and see Harry sleeping on the couch. I take this opportunity to go back to the bedroom and slip on my new black lingerie. I had to buy a new black lace ensemble since my belly has grown so much. I thought I would feel ashamed of my body while pregnant, but I feel like I'm glowing. Harry said he finds me super sexy with my growing belly.

I stride out into the living room and place my hands in Harry's curls. I tousle them and kiss Harry's forehead. He groans and then slowly opens his eyes. His eyes grow wide as he sees my outfit.

"Fuck Bo." He exclaims.

I giggle and blush. "Do you like it?"

"That's a definite yes!" He says smiling cheekily. He can't take his eyes off me.

I stride over to him as he sits up. I put one leg on each side of him and straddle him. I begin to suck on his neck. I hear moans falling from his mouth. I pull back and connect our lips in a passionate kiss. Harry pulls away.

"Bo, my mom and sister are coming over for dinner. I told you they would be here at 6." He says panting as he is out of breath.

"It's only 5:15, we have plenty of time." I say cheekily.

& with that Harry smirks at me and stands up holding me by the waist. My legs are wrapped around him. He leads us to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom he lays me down on the bed gently. He once again connects our lips, they move together in perfect harmony. He squeezes my chest and I moan. Harry then pulls away and sucks on his fingers, my hips buck up at the sight.

His fingers then travel down to my panties and he brushes his fingers against my clit, the feeling is amazing. He then moves down further and inserts his finger into me. I gasp, the feeling is amazing. His finger pumps in and out of me, making moans slip from my mouth.

"We don't have much time, so I better start fucking you now." He says through a throatily groan after I palm his bulge in his pants.

I love Harry's dirty mouth. He can be so gentle at times and then so rough. I like that I can have both and he knows when I need each one. Lately I have wanted it a lot rougher, Harry was hesitant because of the baby, but after speaking with my doctor she said it is perfectly safe and there is nothing to worry about.

Harry slides his sweatpants and boxers down to show his hard erection. I get excited just seeing it.

Harry flips me onto my stomach and has me on all fours.  He carefully slides the black lace thong down to my knees. He hovers right at my entrance which drives me crazy.

"Are you ready for me baby?" He questions.

"Yes, please." I practically beg. I want to feel him.

Harry glides into me while squeezing my ass.  The feeling is phenomenal. He thrusts in and out of me at a fast pace which drives me crazy. His hand reaches down and flicks my clit.

I am breathing so hard. I can't hold out for much longer.

"Let go for me baby." Harry demands. He then spanks my bum.

I can't take it, I scream out in ecstasy. I allow my body to fill with pleasure and push back into him harder to ride out my orgasm. The second thrust into him I hear Harry moan out in pleasure. He shares my rhythm in thrusts and we ride out our orgasms together.

Harry pulls out and collapses onto my back. I collapse onto the bed. We lay there laughing and confirming how good it felt.

Harry rolls over and reaches for the nightstand. He taps the screen and it lights up.

"It's 5:45. My mom, Jess, and Sophie will be here in 15 minutes. We better get dressed." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

He then gets up to head for the bathroom. He comes out 2 minutes later in a white t-shirt and black joggers. Cute as ever, with his messy curls.

"I'm going to start making spaghetti for dinner." He says. He leaves a lingering kiss on my lips and heads out of the bedroom.

I slowly get up as it's harder to sit up with this growing belly. I'm moving around for 2 now.

I reach in the dresser and pull out a white t-shirt of Harry's and a grey pair of joggers. I slide the t-shirt on after putting on a bra. The shirt is a bit tight on my stomach but it will do. I tie the joggers to sit on my hips. I then throw my hair into a messy bun. I hope his family won't mind my disheveled appearance. I don't think they will seem to care.

Just as I finish getting decent I hear the doorbell ring and head out to greet Harry's family.