E l e v e n | 11

Z a c h

"i don't even understand why you guys want me to go with you. it's not like you're gonna be lonely. do you understand how awkward this is gonna be for me? i'm going to be fifth wheeling" i said the next day as corbyn drug me down the stairs to daniels car.

"it'll be fun! come on you need to get into that christmas spirit!"

"if your idea of 'fun' and 'christmas spirit' is crashing a double date because you're single and your crush is a douche bag who called you a disgrace then count on me believing in santa claus again!" i replied mockingly as we slid into dani's car.

"ooo, so you do have a crush on Jack Avery- wait he said that to you?!"

"who has a crush on who and who said what?" daniel asked looking up from his phone.

"hi hunny" he passed me a sweet smile and shook my head,

"hey and don't worry about it" he gaze fell to corbyn, knowing his big mouth couldn't keep a secret from daniel.

"aparantly zach has a crush on jack and so he asked him out but jack just laughed in his face and called him a disgrace!" corbyn rambled.

"that didn't even happen!" i yelled, smacking corbyn upside the head.

"ow! what?! it's more interesting with a little detail!" corbyn whined.

"you want a little detail? i'll tell you exactly what happened!" i growled.

...

"YOU GUYS KISSED!?" corbyn screamed! both me and dani flinched.

"woah, woah, woah! when did al of this happen. what the hell, i'm such a bad bestfriend! okay zach whenever something with jack happens i want to be the first to know! corbyn can know second!" dani said.

"what? unfair! i'm the superior best friend- i even live across the street!" corbyn pouted.

"it i could just tell you both at the same time! but i wouldn't get to hopeful, nothing will ever happen between the two of us again!" i said dramatically from the back seat!"

"alright drama dean, take a breather!" daniel giggled. i just glared.

"okay so, give me the rundown of what happened before he said those words to you. there has to be a reason for that. people don't just get angry and calls someone a disgrace for nothing" corbyn said.

"okay, so i was at the skate park with dani-"

"where was i?" corbyn pouted.

"on a family trip you ditched for my dumbass!" i replied.

"oh right. okay, continue!"

"so daniel was skating and i was watching, afraid i was gonna have to call an ambulance when he broke his neck. then suddenly, jonah and jack showed up. so jonah sat and talked with me while daniel and jack did whatever they did"

"you weren't watching?" daniel asked.

"no? i was busy talking to jonah- who is just too cute by the way!" i gushed, embarrassing the brunet.

"okay, then what?"

"okay so then after jonah and i talked, mum texted me and said i should come home so i told dani i had to leave and somehow jack ended up walking me home. we didn't say anything until we reached my house and i tried to bring up the kiss then he said all that hurtful shit" i finished.

corbyn sat silently for a minute before turning to dani,

"did jack seem distracted while y'all were skating?"

𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛 ❀ 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚢जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें