T w e n t y - t w o | 22

Bahaha y'all actually thought i would end it after they just said they love each other?

no wayyyy!

•••

J a c k

"come on, i want to get more snack for our dorms... pleaseeee" the small boy whined at me, tugging my arm.

"princess, sit there and hold on for a second" he pounted but did as i said, sitting on the couch.

"yes sir"

"good, i'll be back in a second. i need to put on some clothes" i said to him gently or else he would birth into tears.

i don't know what was up with him lately, but he was very clingy and emotional. it had been almost three weeks since we became official boyfriends and sometimes i asked myself why i loved this boy, he was so annoying.

then i take one look at his face and i understand why. because he is my everything.

if anyone asks, i didn't say that.

i went back into his room and slipped on a random shirt of mine and some black jeans before i came back into the shared space to see that he had move from the couch.

"zach? where are you princess?" i called for him,

"bathroom" was the weak reply i got. i found him leant over the toilet, whimpering and holding his stomach.

"what happened peach?" i asked as i kneeled next to him, rubbing has back.

"don't feel good" he mumbled, i picked up his head and let him lay against me.

"don't lay on that, it's nasty" i told him, "does your stomach hurt baby?"

"mm" he nodded and sighed against me. i rubbed his tummy softly,

"probably shouldn't have eaten all those sweets huh?"

"but there sooo good" he pouted, pulling away from me.

"i know, you still feel sick, peach?" he shook his head,

"i feel a little better"

"you've been feeling icky for awhile now, you sure you don't want to go to the doctors?" ever since prom after the whole roofie deal, he's been under the weather, in and off. but he refused to go to the doctor.

"no, i don't."

"well that's too bad, cause you already have an appointment"

"ugh, why? you always do stuff when i ask you not too, why can't you ever listen to me!" he complained. i stared at him and blinked for a moment.

"...okay" i said, and that made him more mad. but it was kinda funny cause he was so tiny.

"okay? seriously. just don't talk to me for right now jack." he pushed me away and stood up, storming from the bathroom.

why was he acting like that, i hadn't even done anything.

maybe he was sex deprived. i know i am. we haven't had sex since after i told him i loved him.

almost three weeks ago. that's a long time to go without sex, but he just hasn't been in the mood.

he's definitely in one though. god.

"princess" i calls after him as i got up off the floor and made my way the his room.

"get dressed, your appointment is in 45 minutes" i said walking into the room where he sat pouted, arms crossed over his chest.