s i x | 6

z a c h

corbyn spent the afternoon at my place before going home
for dinner. i didn't leave my house until 7:15, i know we planned to meet at 7 but honestly, the fucker could wait for all i care.

by 7:30 i was knocking on his front door, a smug look on my face, no doubt he would be upset that i was late.

a girl with dark hair and a freckled face, a ring piercing her septum opened the door.

"uh, hey. is jack home?"

"depends who's asking..." she replied. she was dressed in a lavender crop top and mom jeans, but she looked good in it.

"uh, i'm zach. jack and i were supposed to have a project together?"

"oh, i'm sydnie. jack isn't here right now" she smiled in amusement like i had done or said something funny. my eyebrows furrowed and i checked my phone.

7:33

"but we were supposed to meet at 7?"

"he left about 30 minutes ago, said when the boy with the leggings shows up, turn him away" she said. i frowned at knowing that for one, i was the boy in the leggings and two, he he left even knowing that we had plans.

luckily i was in tight black jeans and a pastel sweatshirt instead of leggings. sydnie eyes me up and down before shrugging and opening the door wider to let me in.

"i trust you know your way to his dungeon" she said.

"i- yeah" i replied, gulping nervously as she disappeared further into the house, leaving me stranded in the hallway.

i roamed around for a minute before i found the far hall where the string was hanging from the ceiling.

reaching up with a trembling hand, i wrap my fingers around the thin fraying string and yank it down. the stairs slowly unfolding to the ground.

glancing around, i felt as if i was invading space or going somewhere i wasn't supposed to. i quickly climbed the wood stairs and step into his room.

Jacks room had a very different air compared to the rest of the house. i could almost smell the stress and anger and pain in the air. his walls were a dark blue, led lights went around the border of the room and also lined his bed. there were posters of half naked chicks in one wall, another had bands and famous singers.

from first glance it looked like any other teenage boys room. but his bed was haphazardly made, like it was only to please someone else. a desk sat against a wall, a bound leather book directly in the center, a black pen laying directly beside it.

his space was very organized, which is why when i say the dresser half open and his shoes laying about i knew he left in a hurry.

i shuffled over to the desk, picking up the leather book and against my better judgement, flipping it to the first page i saw which had writing.

dear diary,

i almost laughed. Jack Avery didn't seem like the type to keep a diary. and even if he did, he definitely wasn't the type to start his opening with 'dear diary'. i would've expected something like 'okay asshole, here's what's up'

today is august 25th and it has been had been a piece of shit. with sydnie always away at college and ava and isla at boarding school it's like being an only child. with a mom who's never present.

although i wouldn't admit it aloud, i made a childish attempt to get her attention by negating the consumption of my anger medication.

medication? i didn't even know jack took anger medicine, i also couldn't help but be impressed by his diction.

she noticed, and i asked for attention so that's what i got. a trip to the doctor so they can redo my psych evaluation... we'll see how well that goes.

me, being the curious cat i am, flipped to the next entry.

Dear, Diary

it's the 28th of august and i have just completed my re-evaluation.
i've been put on different medication and two new ones. the doctor said i have, anger issues, anxiety, OCD and RAD. i had to talk about what happened with my dad today.

RAD means that i have formed the inability to connect with people on a deeper level, the doctors says i may not ever be able to love again.

that for some reason doesn't scare me. doctor says i've developed this due to the absence of a father figure.

maybe if dad hadn't have left i wouldn't be so fucked up.

i suddenly realised that i was blatantly disrespecting jacks privacy by reading this book. i quickly shut it, placing it right back where i found it.

even though i only read two of his entries, i suddenly felt like i understood him a whole lot better.

i also felt bad for him. never be able to love? that's so sad. i couldn't imagine losing the ability to love someone.

walking over to jacks bed, i cautiously sat down, accidentally falling into a forgotten memory.

i giggled as i fell against the bouncy mattress, lean hands found the waist of my leggings, tugging them off and throwing them to the side. i looked up into jacks eyes, my tongue poking out as i reached for his belt.

"i wanna see, lemme see" i giggled, pulling the button on his jeans open.

"someone's impatient" he whispered as his lips met my throat, already working me up. he had slotting himself between my now bare legs, his hard length pressed into my thigh.

his hands gently caressed my hips, pulling me closer to him as he rolled up over so i was straddling him, his hot breath next to my ear as his teeth grazed my lobe.

an embarrassing sound escaped my throat and i choked as i fell out of the memory.

"what are you doing?" my head snapped to the entrance to see jacks head peeking through the floor.

-
1018
ope👀
enjoyed?

peace love and positivity
mischief managed
-carmen✨