t e n | 10

Z a c h

part of me was glad it was now Christmas holiday, that meant i had two weeks to get myself together. two weeks where i didn't have to see jack avery.
two weeks to forget all about that asshat and things could go back to the way they were.

it had already been 3 days and i was still sobbing into my pillow. so maybe progress was a little slow at the moment.

i hadn't moved from my bed to shower or eat, only to go to the bathroom. yeah, very slow.

i let out an annoyed groan when three knocks sounded at my door.

"leave me the fuck alone! no
i don't want to eat. just go away!" my door creaked open anyway and i blindly threw a pillow at whoever was at the door. there was no doubt that i was fucking miserable. i was beyond miserable, and if the ground suddenly cracked open and sucked me down, you wouldn't hear a peep of objection from me.

"ow..." the disembodied voice piped and i sat up quickly.

"corbs?"

"and dani!" daniel added.

"wh-what are you two doing here! i thought you had family trips...?" i spluttered as the two of them walked further into my room and shut the door.

"well we did. but you're family also, and daniel told me that you haven't been answering your messages so i flew home..." corbyn explained.

"that's a little extreme, what if my phone was just dead!" at that my phone started ringing. it was Jonah. i declined it quickly as corbyn grabbed my attention again

"well it's not" he replied, "besides there will be a million more family christmases"

my phone rang again and i angrily declined it, slamming it against my mattress,

"daniel tell you stupid ass boyfriend to stop calling me!" i hissed quickly through clenched teeth.

"what the hell happened to you anyway?" daniel replied with an ugly look, i sneered at him,

"jack fucking avery!" i replied heinously, anger gripping my nerves.

"what's he do this time? i'll gladly kick his ass again" corbyn flares and i just rolled my eyes,

"it doesn't fucking matter, i just want to forget it anyway" no i didn't. i would never forget those horrible words he said to me. you should never say anything like that to anyone. Jack Avery was an actual piece of shit.

"sure, if that's what you want. we can start by going to the store and helping me get stuff for this weekend." corbyn said a hopeful look on his face.

ah yes, the dreadful christmas holiday. it wasn't like i didn't like christmas, i was just bitter.

christmas was only 4 days away and corbyn had yet to go shopping for his siblings, and just like every year, he was dragging me along.

"fine, let me get ready." i huffed as i crawled out of my bed. i gathered my stuff for a shower and trudged to the bathroom.

i took my sweet time, knowing it would aggravate them to have to wait for so long.

when i came out of the bathroom, the two of them had practically taken over my room. Daniel's OCD kicking in, causing him to clean whatever he saw.

i threw my clothes on the floor by my bed making daniel grumble and come over to me to snatch up the clothes, putting them in the hamper.

"okay, get your shoes on those ugly feet and let's go!" corbyn shouted, i reeled back, offended,

"my feet are not ugly. your face is ugly!" i shouted back. he lunged at me,

"oh no you didn't bitch, i'm fucking beautiful!" we were on the floor, tangled in each other and out of breath.

"ew, get your crusty toes away from me!" corbyn cried as i struggled away from him, pinning him to the ground quickly.

we were obviously play fighting. daniel was standing off to the side, avoiding any kind of violence, even the playful kind.

i would just like to say that i may be stupid, but not enough so to get into a real fist fight with corbyn. i'm weak as hell, so my ass would be dead, resurrected and re killed before he was done with me.

corbyn quickly flipped us, his hand going around my throat. my eyes widened as he laughed silently, knowing exactly what he was doing.

he leaned forward and gently blew hot air on my ear and my entire body went red.

i quickly shoved him off, covering my private. "fuck off!" i barked in embarrassment.

"you're such a submissive. you probably have a daddy kink" corbyn laughed. i blushed even harder, grumbling as i made my way over to dani knowing corbyn would leave me alone.

daniel, who had his arms over his chest, was now wide eyed as i squeezed myself in between his arms and buried my face in his neck.

daniel might be soft and positive but he was also very motherly when he could be and right now i was his child.

"corbyn matthew besson, you stop bullying zach right now or we aren't going christmas shopping. i drove you here, i can just as easily drop you off at home" corbyn pouted,

"fine!" he said as he beckoned for us to follow him. i gave him a mocking smirk and he just stuck out his tongue.

in the car i smiled hard and sang along to the music. even though jacks words had made a tear in my heart, i couldn't help but feel happy with my friends. which was apparently very short lived.

we were now in the store, going through things that ashley would like.

"no, isla. you can't have that. we're shopping for ava. we can go get ice cream afterwards."

"really?! i love you so much jacky! i want mint chocolate chip"

"okay, isla. we'll get mint chocolate chip!" i knew that i recognized the voice. but as i listened, i really hoped i was wrong.

"well, jack. what did you get little old me for christmas?!" the little girls voice said.

"oh, only the best thing ever!"

"really?! well what is it?!"

"i can't tell you, it's a secret!"

"aww-" the girl whines as the voices came around the corner into the aisle i was in. i froze.
like my heart stopped and my blood paused as i locked eyes with jack avery.

i was shoved back into the memory from the other day.

"now get the hell out of my sight, you fucking disgrace!" and just like i had then, i bolted.

my legs kicked into gear and i was running full speed away from  jack avery and the little girl.

"zach?!" i heard daniel yell as i fled past him, not stopping as i left the store.

i even ran home. it took me over ten minutes but i didn't stop. i didn't realise i was practically hyperventilating with sobs as i busted through the back door of my house and ran up the stairs.

at least i was getting in practice fo when track season starts.

Jack Avery was a literal asshole. he didn't even deserve the chance to apologize. not that i knew if he wanted to or not.

but maybe he was right. maybe i was a fucking disgrace. i didn't know anything anymore. not anything except one thing.

and that was that i fucking hated Jack Avery.

i curled up on my bed, still soaking my face from the waterfall that accumulated behind my eyes. i stuffed my face in my pillow. hiding under my blanket.

he could step on a pile of lego's

-
1284
damn well

what can i say anyway
it'll get better really soon
i promise

also if you haven't watched Julie and the Phantoms yet... wut r u doing here? go freaking binge it!!!!