s e v e n | 7

"what are you doing?"

i sputtered, quickly yanking myself up into a sitting position. my face had gone a worrisome shade of crimson and my fingers twitched nervously.

i wanted to melt through the cracks in the wood floor from
the embarrassment swimming in my gut. the memory from
the other night had been so
strong i had unconsciously reacted to it.

i was mortified when i finally spit out an answer, jack making his way into the room.

"n-nothing, i-" i choked, unsure of what to say or do. jack smirked at me, his devilishly handsome face contorted into cruel amusement.

"that's not what it looks like from
here. your friend says hello" he laughed. if the ground didn't open up and swallow me whole, i'd wear a bag in my head for the rest of my existence.

i had just been caught touching myself on Jack Averys bed, of course he would find it funny.

i, on the other hand, having been untouched for years was suddenly crawling with arousal
as well as mortification.

"i- i" i say searching for my words as Jack gave me a fake sympathetic look.

"yeah?" he asked as if he knew exactly what i was trying to
say before his face dropped all
emotion.

"you should go home" he said. it was a command and i suddenly remembered our time in the hallway at school where his hand had made bruises on the sensitive flesh of my throat.

shifting my hand up i rubbed my neck thoughtfully as i bashfully escaped his tremor inducing gaze.

climbing down the stairs i rushed from the house, my mind stuck on how blank his eyes had gotten when he ordered me out.

i made it home quickly, tugging off my vans as i made my way through the kitchen where mum was at the bar on her work computer.

"hey, hun. did you have fun?" i nodded absentmindedly, trailing up the stairs to my room.

flipping down against my bed i let out a frustrated yell into my pillow.

god. i wanted to disappear.

"hey, z" i yelped, turning around to meet corbyns cerulean eyes.

"fuck you for scaring me" i growled at him, huffing as i sat up. corbyn just chuckled.

"you came back from Jacks house very quickly. what happened?" he asked, walking further into the room. my eyes stayed to the floor as i gulped past the lump made from embarrassment blocking my throat.

"uh, he wasn't uh, wasn't home" corbyn giggled.

"liar, you're all blushy and i said you came back quick, but you were there long enough for him to have been home. what happened?"

"nothing. absolutely nothing. i'm not tell you anything. so you
can let it go and watch tv or
go home. cause i'm not telling you!" i spouted, crossing my arms over my chest and raising my nose.

i felt him sit on the bed and i peeked at him.

"okay, let's watch tv" he said with a small smile.

"what?" i asked, surprised that that's it.

"what?" he copied.

"that's it? you're not dying to know how i almost jerked off for
this first time in almost 5 years from a memory and how he caught me? it was so embarrassing, then he was like all flirty then he was like 'get out. i hate you, you suck!' okay he didn't really say that but he told me to go home and oh shit!" i stopped, realizing what i just did. corbyn's blue eyes were twinkling with mischief a stupid smile on his lips.