12. In love with my enemy?!

Guys I am really upset with the response I am getting. There are soo much reads but why not votes and comments? It takes soo much to write. Despite my busy schedule I am writing just for you ppl to enjoy but what am I being in return? It's just upsetting me. If you don't like you can simply tell that. I don't mind. But this thing of reading and not responding hurts too much. If this continues I don't know if I will even write anymore. Anyway here is the next part.

***

This is a story of a business tycoon Nandini and Manik. As typical as it sounds, they are both wedded as a matter of legal agreement between them. Though their family felt they were made for each other, they had other plans. Both were business enemies. But their families are thickest friends since forever. So with no other option left they married.

Nandini's pov:
Can you even imagine being married to a jerk just for the sake of your hard earned company?! I have read soo many books like that but I never thought my own life would be one! And just when I thought my life is smooth, there is bomb dropped on me. No not that one which states I am getting married. It's that I am getting married to the biggest jerk ever existing in this world. The most arrogant, hottest CEO. Oh man! I don't have any other option. Wait did I mention he's hot? Yes! That's the only good thing about him. You choose to oppose me? Man!! I am his wife and I know him better. Wait I am his wife legally but do we have that type of relationship. Lol. No. I am having my me time in my home library. Since today I completed my job early, I thought I could indulge myself in these books. It is my second love! You wonder who is my first love? My mom duh. Not any guy. I have guys. From the day I have been born, I was also made to be independent naturally I developed hatred towards guys. There could be nice ones but only few get them. And I am fortunate enough (sarcasm). Wait don't feel bad that I am going. I am hungry. I have got such a big appetite that my stomach wants me to serve it every 2 hrs may be?! Donno may be even less than that. My love for food is more than the love for anything. I made yummy food and ate in peace. Just when I thought the day was such a good one with me chilling out, comes the devil. Oh man just look at him! With his thrown out jacket and top 2 buttons open and ruffled hair, he makes me do something to him! Ohh don't get me wrong. I am straight and this man sitting before me is heavenly handsome and any girl would go weak for him. Wait I still hate him! Oh my life is soo unbalanced.

"Water"  said the devil. Only after hearing him I came out of my la la land. What am I? His maid to serve him? Wait but atleast you are humane right! Out of humanity I have him water. He smiled. Oh my god! That smile. Where was that smile all this while? I have never seen him smiling.

"Take a picture I don't mind" and there goes all my good thoughts about him! There comes the jerk! That smirking idiot!

"Nandini can you make me dinner I am soo tired" what?!? Like seriously ?! What am I? He just can't order me like this in this house. Just when I was about to give him a piece of mind, I lost it. Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially loosing it in front of him. That one smile is enough to kill anyone.

"Why are you smiling "  those words came involuntary out of me. "Your face speaks a lot than your mouth" I was just startled. Omg! He knows to read mind! But how?! Don't be stupid Nandini. He will know. He's the CEO. He knows how to tackle people and know their mind just by mere look of them.

"Nandini I just want to tell you something. I know our marriage happened in such a bad circumstance and you have such a bad thought about me. Not that I tried to impress you. But now that we are struck forever I want to give us a chance. " Wait that jerk oops my manik is saying all these to me. Wait!! Where did my manik come from?! It's not that I don't like him okay. I like him but I don't like him. But I don't have any reasons to dislike him except the fact that he's my business enemy. Hey but don't think it's company issues it's personal. To be frank I am jealous that he's soo successful at such a young age. Don't tell anyone I inspire him okay.