RUTHLESS OBSESSION (Part 3)

Happy weekend!

After coming home, as much as I hate to cook for him, I love cooking. So without further delay, I cooked my favorite red sauce pasta and baked some warm brownies. I don't know why, but the thought of eating ,warms me up and cheers my mood. I cooked and I ate without waiting for that monster.

Manik: hey you don't really have to cook.

Nandini: I don't want to die of hunger and good night.

I proudly walked away to a guest room and locked the door. Even though, I am not scared of him, I need to give my body some rest that it deserves. But stupid me, forgot that this manik has keys to every room in his house.

Nandini: what the hell manik. Even though its your house, you don't get to barge in when someone's inside.

Manik: when that someone is my wife, I can barge in nandini.

Nandini: oh really manik. Do you wanna fuck me again? Wait. Do you wanna rape me again? That's why you are calling me wife right.

Manik: shut up. I genuinely care.

Nandini: genuine. Like seriously manik? After doing everything to break me, you are genuinely caring. Very nice.

Manik: you don't get to speak in that tone to me nandini. Remember, I am still the same Manik who raped you just last night.

Nandini: so proud manik. But remember, I am not the same nandini.

Manik: what are you saying? The rules are still on.

Nandini: oh fuck the rules! You are in my control manik?

Manik: no baby. No one gets to control Manik Malhotra.

Nandini: no baby. I am here to control you and tame you.

Manik: remember, your company is still in my hands and it will take me just few seconds to crush it down.

Nandini: oh manik. So sad of you. Do you remember, I sent my p.a to get some documents signed by you? Those were actually the documents stating that you, Manik Malhotra has returned all the shares of Murty industries and you are no more a share holder. And one more thing. I already warned you manik. I am not the common cliché girl that you get to see everyday. It will take just few seconds for me to crush your whole fame and pride manik.

Manik: what nonsense?! Nothing like that will happen.

Nandini: of course it will happen darling. Nandini Murty is fire. And what did you think, only guys can have access to camera and then later blackmail girls? I have fixed cameras in our room yesterday for my safety. And before you even try to delete that data , let me tell you something, I have already backed up it and it will just take me a few seconds to upload the video on internet titling the REAL FACE OF MANIK MALHOTRA REVEILED!
How's that Manik?

Manik was quiet for the very first time since our marriage. But told something that I didn't expect

Manik: Nandini Murty, I love you. I loved you from the first day I met you. You were the youngest appointed CEO. That talent in you, drove me towards you. The way you had that dominating aura fascinated me. The way you cared for everyone working in your company, made me soo jealous that I wanted you. All of you, just for myself. From that moment, I didn't know how, my love turned into an obsession. But thats not the true me. The real me is I love you.

Nandini: wow what an act! Proud of you manik! But you know what, I am not falling for your acts. For me to not reveal your dirty secrets, you will stay under the same roof as me for 6 months and then sign in the divorce paper. If you had ever loved me, which i believe have not, you will do this for me. Or else, you know.

Then, I divorced him and suggested him to go to a psychiatrist. I know I don't care but incase he's getting married again, I don't want another girl to suffer the night like me. I am strong, I have come out of the situation bravely, but I can't guarantee, all others will be like me. Right?!

*********

That's it guys, another random 3 shot that popped in my mind. I loved the character of Nandini!
Do you think manik's confession was a truth or another act pulled by him.

Did you like it as well? If you, please comment and also comment in your favorite scenes from this story.

Thanks for your support. Keep voting and commenting.

I will not be able to upload till jan 15 as I am having my exams. But I, hopefully be regular from then on. Comment the topic that you wanted to read.