Arranged love (part 2)

Nandini: Manik how are we going ?

Manik: by road dear!

Nandini: what?! I love bike rides manik. You are the best. (Hugs manik)

Manik: I know. Let's get ready. Nandini don't forget to take your safety gloves, and helmet! Also take your jacket!

Nandini: of course manik, before you even say something else, I have taken everything. Come let's go.

And that's how their journey began.

Nandini: it's cold manik!

Manik: wear your jacket.

Nandini: stupid. I know.

Manik: then what?!
Nandini hugs Manik from behind and rests her chin on his shoulder. Manik left his left hand from bike and slightly hugged back her hands.

Nandini: this is soo perfect manik. I always dreamt of going on a long bike ride with my husband ♡ but I always had a fear that in arranged marriage
marriage, people seldom care for these little things. But thanks to you manik. You have no idea how much this little thing means to me. Thanks manik.

Manik: nandini I am your husband. I have a right to make you happy. Cabir once told me that you love bike rides. Can't wait for more of this vacation dear. I am soo excited!!

Nandini literally wanted to say I love you for this. But she controlled herself. She always wanted their proposal to be special.

Soon they reached their resort, which was located in the base of a hill near beach. So it was basically a beach house.

Manik: Nandini you freshen up. Let me check with the hotel authorities for our paragliding

Nandini: and you are telling me know that we are going to paraglide!!!! Manik then no need to change, i will be in my jeans. Lets directly go. I can't wait to watch sunrise!!

Soon they were in the sky, holding each other while paragliding. Eventhough there was an expert with them, he was all friendly and let the couple enjoy their time together.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
one shots✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें