Romantic weekend: part 2

Manik peppered her with little kisses all over her shoulder, neck, cleavage giving love bites here and there.
But suddenly realised that all this is happening in the heat of moment and he didn't even ask Nandini's permission. He silently asked her permission through his eyes and she nodded gracefully. With a flicker of eyes, they both became naked. With a sudden push inside her, they became one again.
After love making, manik and Nandini cuddled and Nandini was leaning over his chest to listen to his hear beat while he was simply drawing patterns on her back.

Nandini- manik are you asleep?

Manik- no love! Why?

Nandini- You are the best thing that ever happened to me manik! I wouldn't be this happy without you in this birth of mine. You really complete me manik. Despite you not preferring hills, you still took me here and you even fulfilled my dream of being in the tree house. You take care of me always. Even though I am unromantic, you always find ways to make our boring lives an interesting one manik! I love you from the bottom of my heart. I feel complete manik! Even though we have made love soo many times, this time it feels so different. It feels soo good to have you inside me. I just really cannot explain my feelings manik. I am too happy to even say anything.

Manik- this is the most romantic thing that is ever happened to me love! You know hearing those words just after making love, feels great full! I am just beyond happy to have you in my life. I will love you always and you know that too. I love you too much Nandini to think something beyond your happiness. I know you love hills and forest. I am happy if you are happy love! All that I need to function is that brilliant smile of yours.

Being extremely contended, Nandini again initialised their another round of love making and this time, manik let her show all the love by giving her the dominance.

Feeling the best, both of them slept peacefully in each other's arms.

Next morning, manik woke up and gave her a forehead kiss, looking at her with all love!
Nandini pulled him for a liplock and one thing let to another!!

After changing, they returned back to their resort and as planned, they chilled out in their room with lots of talking and lots of love making!

****
I felt really happy writing this topic! Hopelessly romantic manik and unromantic Nandini! It's too good combination!

How good did you all like the chapter?! Keep voting and commenting. That's the only thing that makes me creative to do something for you all!