Chapter 7 - Namimori (year 20XX)

That day, the awakening was quite heavy. Nozomi felt heavy, tired, and confused.
The girl was so confused that she couldn't even hear Arina, who was talking to her.
The blonde tutor kept asking her if she was okay, but Nozomi was focused on having breakfast and remembering the dream she had had that night.
Her beloved Primo, usually the protagonist of the girl's dreams, had finally said goodbye to his best friend Cozzato, swearing not to meet him again. That was a story that Nozomi knew well, but she finally had the opportunity to experince it like in a movie.
It was a harrowing story, but what attracted the attention of the young Vongola was an action carried out by the two.
Vongola Primo and Simon Primo had left their blood in two vials, the Sin with the blood of Simon and the Penalty, with the blood of the Vongola. Although the Sin was kept by the Vongola as an inheritance for the subsequent bosses in memory of the incident between Simon and Vongola (facts that Nozomi had read in books relating to the history of the Vongola), the Penalty was delivered by Giotto to a young blacksmith called Talbot.

This story was really curious, if not weird.
Why did this blacksmith have to keep a relic as powerful and important as the blood of the First Vongola? And what good would it do?
If the Sin was handed down by the Vongola bosses in memory of the event that took place, despite the event itself was kept silent to anyone except those involved, why the Penalty had remained in the hands of a simple blacksmith, without the opportunity to be handed down?
What if the blacksmith died without offspring?
What if the descendants wouldn't take care of the relic?

It was unthinkable that a simple person could guard something so important.

For Nozomi, it was really absurd.

It was so absurd that she continued to shake her head for a good half hour, under the perplexed eyes of Arina.

- May I know what's going on? - the tutor tried to understand.
-... Listen, I have to go back to Italy. - the brunette jumped up, sure of what she was planning - I have to find a person. -
- Who should you find ??? - Arina was frightened, but Nozomi left the kitchen to get ready.

- I'm not going to let her go alone, she's still a minor! - Arina was on the phone with Masato, and he too seemed worried.
- Unfortunately Arashi is away, she and Haname are busy with an advertisement ... -
- What do you think if I ask Luca and Kaito to accompany her? I don't trust to send only Luca, you know how he is ... -
- Yes why not. Kaito is a bit crazy too, but he is reliable and would protect her, just in case ... -
- Luca and Kaito will make together at least one neuron, you say? - Arina giggled, and Masato too.

When Kaito arrived at the Sawada House, being called by Arina, however, he was not alone. Arina opened the door, and the blond was in the company of Jun and Sora.
She made them sit in the living room, then explained her concerns to Kaito.
- Should I accompany the boss to Italy? All right! - the sun was always ready to follow her everywhere.
- Oh, uh ... I guess I'll go home ... - Jun bowed his head, trying not to meddle.
- Noooo you come too !! We could have a nice romantic outing-
- Kaito, it's not a tourist trip! You have to follow Nozomi. - Arina glared at him.
- If you want, I can join you. - Sora said, curious - Is Nozomi going home? -

- No, she said she needs to find someone. - Arina sighed, in that moment Luca entered the room and joined the group, his suitcase was ready.
- We'll only be out for a couple of days, right? - the lightning observed those present with curiosity - Are you coming with us? -
- Only Kaito. Sora also said he'd like to join, but I don't know - Arina was quite perplexed, but Kaito's insistence on bringing at least him forced her to give in.
- If nothing else, Sora's presence seems to make Undicesima feel good. - she said, sighing. - So be it. -

Nozomi had finished changing and was practically catapulted into the living room.
- So, Luca, are you ready?- the Vongola stopped in front of the people present in the room, perplexed -... What happens? -
- Undicesima, where do you think you're going at five in the afternoon? You will leave in the morning, and Kaito and Sora will come with you. -
Nozomi turned to the three sitting boys, Jun had a nervous smile but Kaito and Sora seemed curious.
- Boss! Where are we going?? - Kaito asks, euphoric and ready to go.
- Mh ... We're going to Italy, looking for a blacksmith. - She said confidently.
- Why are you looking for a blacksmith in Italy? - Arina was very confused - There are blacksmiths also here in Japan. -
- No, Arina, I'm not looking for just any blacksmith! - Nozomi took offense, bringing her hands to her hips - For a stroke of luck, which I think always comes from the usual luck of the Vongola that my family is magically gifted with, I talked about my intentions in the chat group with Piero and Caesar - she explained, looking at her smartphone - And, guess what? Caesar told me that the blacksmith I'm looking for is not only alive, but he also knows where he is! And his father knows him! And my father knows him too! -
- A blacksmith that even Decimo knows? Why did you think he was dead? - Arina walked over, glancing at the smartphone screen.
- Because he's two centuries old! - she exclaimed, and Arina looked at her with much more confusion than usual - This blacksmith, Talbot, not only lived in the same time as Giotto, but he is also in possession of a very important relic of the Vongola! -