Chapter 3 - Namimori (year 20XX)

- 1845? Sounds good to me - Arashi hastened to write on the sheet of paper.
- Uff ... it's really complicated, we have no clue. - Nozomi snorted, leaning back against the bed.

The two friends were in Nozomi's room around the table and seated on the ground, intent on compiling sheets with hypotheses and thoughts about the birth of the Vongola.
Luca was also in the same room sitting with his back against the wardrobe, but he was playing with his portable console and wasn't paying much attention to the discussion, sometimes going off topic.

- Anyway, in my opinion, the first guardian of lightning was a prince. - He said, it almost seemed he was bragging.
- But ... What does it have to do with our discussion? - Arashi raised an eyebrow.
- The fundamental question is: ... why are you proud of this? - the boss seemed more perplexed than Arashi.
- It's my counterpart from the past, can't I feel proud? - he said, pouting - Before this you were also discussing if Primo and his guardian of the storm could have had feeling for each other! -

Nozomi screamed and slammed her head against the table, Arashi sighed.

- I thought we were already over this. - she said, facepalming - We will never know, there's no clue and there's no need to talk of this stuff also Nozomi stop being jealous, please! -

The brunette girl was mumbling random words with a desperate scared look on her face.

- But what if it's true??? -
- It was just a joke! - she told her boss, trying to calm her down. - So forget it and let's go back in the topic! We need to understand what-

The door was suddenly opened by a super energetic Kaito.

- GOOD MORNING BOSS AND ALL! - He shouted, probably frightening the whole neighborhood.
Arashi rolled her eyes, sighing. - Why do you need to scream? -

- Today is a beautiful Sunday! You know, the day of the sun! the day of ME! - he said, full of pride and shining like a star - Oh, I also brought a friend! - Kaito replied, calling someone to let him in.
- There is no need to be mysterious, we know that you and Jun are- Arashi stopped when the shy Jun wasn't the one entering the bedroom, but Watanabe Sora.
Nozomi, who was drinking some juice, spit out the liquid and almost choked.

- Hello everyone ~ - the blond boy greeted those present with a smiling look and a slight bow - I hope it's fine that I'm also here! -
- Dont even say that! You are part of our family now! - Kaito exclaimed, resting his arm on the boy's shoulder in a friendly way.
Arashi glanced at Nozomi, she was looking at Sora with a rather embarrassed look.

- ... You don't feel anything for him, huh? You're such a liar. - She whispered, but Nozomi turned to her storm with an offended look.
- It's only because of his resemblance to Giotto! I don't feel anything! I'm serious! -

Kaito and Sora sat down next to the table.
It was the first time that Sora had been invited to Nozomi's house, and it was Kaito who had brought him. Looked like they became very close.
Sora's gaze moved across the room, possibly looking curiously at the place.
And, obviously, he stopped to look at the papers with Giotto's drawings hanging on the wall.
On the upper part of the bed, two drawings of a blonde man with a dark cape framed a series of hearts with the words "I love you I". A plush doll of the same character was resting on the bed.
Nozomi followed the orange eyes of the boy with her eyes, and coughed, embarrassed, while the boy smiled, bowed his eyes, bit his lips to avoid giggling and turned to the brunette.

- I suppose he is the man who looks like me. - he said, incredibly amused by the situation - I see you like him very much. Is that a doll of him? -
- Haname made it! She can draw and sew, she is too good! - the sun exclaimed.
- Very good indeed, I like the way she sewed that cloak. And that flame on the forehead ... it's an interesting detail. -