Chapter 1 - Namimori (year 20XX)

Disclaimer: This story is an Alternative Universe of the story "The 11th Family", fansequel of the manga "Katekyou Hitman Reborn", where more or less everything is the same but the impossible and absurd love story of the protagonist has a good ending (in reality this is absolutely impossible, in fact this is an AU and not canon in the original story.)
In order to know more about the original characters, please follow the comic "The 11Th Family" on Line Webtoons or the fanfic on wattpad (although the fanfic is slightly revised and corrected in the comic transposition).

ALERT: I'm not good with english and I don't have a proofreader. My main work is the comic, this is just something lovely I'm writing in my free time!

REINCARNATION AU

- oozora no koibito –

Since from the morning it was clear that something anomalous was about to happen. She kept feeling the monstrous throbbing in her head, she was obviously used to it, but this time it seemed much stronger than usual.
Arashi and the others were also not at ease as such a symptom could only predict imminent trouble. But what kind of trouble was about to happen?

They had now arrived at the school building that spring morning. The new school year had started, and unfortunately Nozomi and her best friend weren't again placed in the same class. It was the second time.

- I still can't believe this. Jun ended up in class with you again, but not me !! -Arashi  snapped, still nervous. Was she trying to distract her friend from the previous concern?

- Don't worry, we'll be together during lunch as usual. - She said, sighing.
- Look, if something happens, give me a whistle. - the storm said, sternly. - I don't know what's going to happen, but it will probably have something to do with the new school year -

Haname and Kaito joined her friend with recommendations until Nozomi, reluctantly, had to say goodbye to them and entered the half-empty classroom.

Jun had already arrived and greeted her with a nod.

- What's wrong, Sawada-san? - He asked curiously. The nervousness was visible on the girl's face and her friend wasn't good at minding his business.
- I have no idea. - She replied, without wanting to add more information about her condition.
- Do you think of quickly become friend with our new classmates? - He asked, quite embarrassed to notice the unknown students entering the classroom. - Please ... don't do your jokes though ... -

She sighed, resting her chin on her palm and observing the entrance of the classroom, as well as the students who passed through it.

Until the throbbing became extremely strong, as if it were ...

It was actually a particular sensation, which grew more and more stronger as she was focused on the people nearby, and more than a pulse it resembled a rhythm. A melody played gently by the crackling of a fire.

- ... a flame. - she whispered, suddenly. - This ... this is the sound of a flame ... -

Or, at least, this was what she perceived as a flame.

Many had wondered what "to perceive" means, how she could feel the flames, how she could understand if someone was lying, how she could predict an imminent event.

The hiper intuition, which she inherited from her father, it's something difficult to explain.

Therefore it was extremely difficult to explain how she could perceive a flame like a sound, and her intuition was like having a fight with the perception of that flame, as they wanted to tell her something.