xix - Who's Back?

-- Halsey --

“Why don’t you tell us who you are?”

Jessica sighed, and turning her silhouette at us. Because of she’s standing by the shaded part of the room, we can barely see what she had transformed about.

“I am…”

But someone burst in of that place, someone that I can barely see who it is. He was walking in with his suspicious silhouette.

Jessica looked at him, “Unexpected.”

The silhouette continued walking in, ill-mannered, as Jessica revealed.

“Nathaniel Karl Evuinore…”

With that we saw the typical Nate walking in, alive. In his blonde hair that almost sticks everywhere, navy blue eyes; usual indigo sweater that's almost covers his mouth with its hoodie, and jeans and knee boots.

“Nate?!” exclaimed Lukas, happily.

Nate smiled at Lukas but that fades quickly when he looked at Jessica, “I knew everything about you!”

“Yes… why can’t you be?” asked Jessica walking down the slabs and towards Nate,

“You are…”

But before he can continue that, Jessica holds his hands on the air as though getting all of Nate’s breath away from him.

“It’s hush-hush, Nathaniel. I don’t want you to spoil everything…!” said Jessica, rather slowly.

And after that line, she had freed him from her hands that made him to collapse onto the floor, catching for an air.

“You are nothing but a monster!”

“I am…” replied Jessica.

“Nate! Help us! Diana!” I shouted in which had called Nate’s attention and coming towards us.

But as he made his own way pass to Jessica, he froze by her magic which holds him in a moment.

“You are not going anywhere!” teased Jessica, playfully.

LET.ME.THROUGH!” growled Nate, angrily.

“You’re not saving her!” exclaimed Jessica.

Let.Me.Go! I.Need.To.Save.My.Girl!” growled Nate once more.

Jessica raised her head and changed her mood, “She doesn’t love you!”

“She does! If not Herobrine hasn’t possessed her!”

“You do really think that by now Diana Granger is wishing for you to save her? No! She has already have forgotten you!”

“That’s not true!” disagreed Nate.

“She has forgotten you!”

That one last line made Nate to be angry that almost going into the point that he swung his sword over to her neck, “That’s not true!”

“Do it.”

Nate looked at her, hesitating if he’ll do it or not. But at the end he resisted and took off the sword from her. She smirks.

“So weak.”

Nate looked at her, mad.

Jessica stepped back a bit, angry and getting ready for something. “If you can’t be mine, you’ll have to die.”

Then, she put out a charged iron sword and pointed at him and that releases a violet electrical laser that’s coming over to destroy Nate. But, he took off an enchanted shield that blocks the power that made it to jump back and aim towards the wall by the throne, close to us. We take our cover and also Diana’s.