xvi - The Next Zealot

-- Halsey --

And then, we’ve arrived inside of one of the Blackstone Structures. This one is rigged with portraits and paintings, dozens pinned on the ceiling, mirroring on the floor, and on the walls. They just don’t like ‘paintings’, they are narrating something in each artworks.

Something like, stories, novels or life.

“What is this?” I asked.

I started to look on a painting while the other does the same.

There was a girl, blonde hair, and happy with her pet and it was a pig, on the background is her laboratory.; On the next portrait, the same girl, her hair is change in a rhythm black, and sad with her pet missing, and the lab is in dim.; On the last portrait, the same girl in black hair, and her eyes are glowing in white, knife on hand, and porkchop on her table and next to the porkchop is a collar with her pet’s name, and the lab is set on fire.

I looked behind to see my crew looking on the same paintings which telling a story. Until, Lukas looked at me, fright on his eyes, he beckons me to walk over.
Then, I did what he wants to see…

A painting, and not just a painting, it had us.

Our childhood picture, smile on our faces.; And on the next is Diana and Nate, unhappy, and they seemed to be fighting about something.; But on the last picture is more dreadful, it was the picture of Diana killing Nate, fire on her eyes, and with us on the background, begging.

“This isn’t good.” Lukas commented.

And when I looked on the next row, below Diana’s picture, I saw some painting and the subject on the artwork is beautifully familiar to me.

“Jessica… take a look at this…”

That catches her attention, and made her to walk towards us. She froze looking at where I was pointing at.

A painting of Jessica, being held by a witch in front of a cauldron, laugh on her nursling lips.; but the next paintings are blank, it’s just a white piece sheet of canvas.

“I think I’m next.” Jessica commented, with a fake smile on her lips.

“But this isn’t good.”

I looked at Lukas, confused.

“If you-know-who now is pointing at Jessica now, what will happen to Diana?”

“You-do-know-who-he-is is going to kill Diana now, isn’t he?” asked Jessica.

I took off the least portrait of Jessica’s empty canvas to reveal…

Jessica Louveroue Fire, 18 years old
NEXT ZEALOT

“Jessica you’re next.” I commented.

Then, I took off the least portrait of Diana’s portrait to reveal…

Diana Granger, 17 years old
CURRENT ZEALOT

This is getting much worse.

But the ‘current zealot’ letters are slowly-slowly fading letters by letters, but they fade super slowly like dot by dot.

“This is not looking any good. This looks like you-know-who is about to take her life from her. We have to go there as soon as possible…”

“Then let’s get out of here.” Lukas ended.

So, we made our way out of that structure through the next door and appearing on the Bastion Remnant’s bridge. I glared at the next building right over at the very end of the Bastion, and my vision caught by the familiar block. It is the strange orange-block that Notch pulled earlier which brings us in here.

I ran towards it with my crew behind following me.

I heard nothing when they screamed their disagreement on what I am doing. I muted them and focused to what I was running about.

Until I’ve arrived there, in front of that very precious block. I looked at my back to see my crew, standing on after the entrance catching their breath.

“What do you think you’re doing Halsey Crimson?!” asked Jessica, scoffing.

“Can’t you see where I was looking at?” I asked back, then looking at the block itself next.

They reached behind me to look at it too.

“You’re not…” muttered Lukas, negatively.

That’s when Jessica made her way to the other end of the block, facing me in her direction. “I guess you’re looking at a ‘command block’.”

“‘Command block’?” asked Lukas, confused.

Jessica cleared her throat, “Yes, a ‘command block’. They are the most powerful blocks than anything in Minecraft, because they can execute commands or chant an enchantment. And obviously, only a god or a goddess can only have it. None other than Markus or Brine.”

“They are wonderful blocks, aren’t they? So that means they can take us to Diana’s coordinate without looking at a map or compass.”

“But did you know how to use them?” asked Lukas.

Jessica smiled at him, “I kind of have a history.”

And as soon as she pushed a button on that command-block thing, we’ve just arrive on another different room. But this one is the place where we should be.

---

A/n: Okay, before I can continue to the next chapter, you have to vote first so I can know that I am doing great and I have to continue this. T-T
And if I don’t get any votes, that means my story isn’t that great. So, please one vote = one next chapter.

---