ix - Enchantment

-- Diana --

I jolted upright, emotionless and know nothing.

I feel like I’ve been sleeping for years… until I saw the red world around me, and the last time that I can remember was that chest on that odd building.

Wait… where’s Steve?

Yieeee, you missed him, don’t you?

I ignored myself as I noticed these handcuffs on my wrist that’s attached to this hard polished four-by-four granite on where I was sitting now. I tried to release my hands but I can’t, I feel like, I have no strength at all, and I even failed to move an arm.

I wanted to scream but there’s something odd on my mouth that I can’t even open it, like a tape?

Until I heard a familiar voice…

Oh, Diana! So glad you’re awake! You’ve been asleep for like two years!

Then, I looked at my left and saw a silhouette of a man, standing against the door frame, and as far as I can see, his eyes are standing out among the others because they were white!

I finally can spoke, “Who’re you?”

He stepped his first two steps and as he leave that shaded part of the room, I can figure now who he is…

“Steve?”

He smiled, “Indeed.”

I gulped, he seemed different now.

“How are you? You’ve been sleeping like forever! I thought you won’t wake!”

I recalled that he said that I’ve been sleeping for two years, “Two year, you said?”

“Well, not exactly, but if I were to count them in your language, yeah, two years it is.”

“Why? Where are we?” I asked.

“Welcome!” he announced, raising his two arms in the air as he walks backward and soon facing this huge crimson curtain in front of me, then he slides them out of the way for me to see what he wanted me to see.

Yet, all I saw was an odd fire-y world rigged with, strange red blocks, toadstool everywhere, lava seas, and odd creatures and to include that flying cube-squid, and weird turquoise trees…

“Where… are we?”

He smiled at me releasing the curtain from his hands and walking towards my direction in slow motion, “In my home… in the Nether!” and he ends right in my front with those evil blank eyes.

I knew now, he’s not innocent at all, he’s evil.
But, somehow, I can’t control my emotions. I wanted to be mad at him or rather be furious about but I had these weird feelings that I can put my eyebrows together. And my mouth is shut again!

“You’re furious now, Diana? I see…” he said, turning his heel and walking in the distance. And he did this weird gesture to the curtain that it slides to the side itself. “To tell you the truth, Diana Granger, am not ‘Steve’ at all.”

“Then, who’re you?”

The line that only came out from my mouth instead of:

Who’s the f*ck you are? Why am I here? What the hell this is about?

He turned to me again, “Relax, sweetheart. One question per time, I can’t answer them altogether!” then, he faces ahead, “They don’t speak my name, kid. Let’s say, they’re scared of me!”

And he looked at me as he said the words ‘they don’t speak my name’ with a smirk on his face.

“Who.Are.You?!”

He looked at me, badly. “Fine. I’m Herobrine! And your name now is not the trash ‘Diana Granger’ anymore!” he said walking towards me rather slowly, but as he talks, he was like half-hypnotising me and half-confronting me, “You are ‘Tempest Fire’ now, for the people shall not recognise that it was you. Your eyes should glow in white instead of hazel eyes, and your hair should glow in rhythm neon-blue instead of pale blue, and you should be hostile to your ‘nonsense’ friends.”

And as he said that, he was transforming me in the same time. He blinded me for a moment or two but my vision went back after, and I saw my hair colouring in neon-blue and they’re pretty actually! And there’s something I felt through my veins, they were like growling in anger and they are hungry for my friend’s blood.

“…and also, you will give me your greatest devotion and loyalty.” He ended.

And soon, my eyes aglow from my hazel eyes that faded later. I felt that there’s something on my neck… like a dog’s collar? But I knew there was nothing.

“Yes master?”

He grimaced, “Don’t call me ‘Master’, ‘Honey’ would do.”

“I will... honey.”

Honey? Geez... I wouldn't call you that! Not even in my life!

But... I can't. I can't help it. My mouth is talking on its own, and I can't control it anymore. I was like a human living in a robot's body.

Herobrine pulled out a vial with dark-violet colour and it was reflected by the soul torches in a beautiful way. “Drink this my love! Drink this so you would have an infinite life, greatest powers, and you will be as high as me! ...so you will deserve the throne... The throne of being my queen!”

No! I would never drink that b*tch!

Somehow, my other hand took it on its own, and I tried to fight myself but I can't, and even I wanted to shut my mouth for drinking it but I can't, I would not.

I drank it. I'm too late to control it.

Until the liquid runs through my eosophagus and...

Everything seemed nauseous, I lose my balance and I land into the hard surface of the granite. My world is swirling as if something's mixing it, and I felt like I have inhaled a marijuana.

But that remained only for a while, later, everything goes back to normal, and I feel rebellious and violent. And I feel like I'm powerful, very powerful. And as I look at Steve or Herobrine, he's smirking at me, satisfied.

That's when, I didn't even recognised that I unleashed my wrist from the handcuffs in the way of pulling them. I felt I had a lot of strength within me. I suddenly spoke, not quite believing it's me who's talking.

“So, where are the losers?!”

“Chill your back, they'll come so soon.” He replied.

“You better make it so sure, or else, you will be suffering the most dreadful death you'll ever find.”

“I'm so scared...” he said, rather slowly.

“You'd better be!” I mumbled, threatening, then, pulling my other hand in order to release myself and strutting out of that small room...

Everyone shall be dead; everyone should experience hell.

Let this drama... begin!

---