vii - The God

-- Nate --

This will take forever!

After we’d jumped on that portal we came all over to this blank world. No skies, clouds, stars, you name it!

It was only greyish-white-like canvas without a painting.

“Are we even on the right place, Halsey?”

That’s when Jessica took out her compass but instead to help, it glitches! Like swirling both of the arrows circular that doesn’t even pointing out some directions!

“Ugh, I think we’re lost!”

We looked around, hoping for any signs to appear, but nothing than a white sh*t world.

Well, if this is where Notch is staying at, does he even get bored? What is he? A painter and this is his empty bleh canvas?

Until we saw some odd creature, its body is colouring in pale-blue, and his wings spread like an angel, empty eyes and iron sword on-hand. He wasn’t flying at all, nor gliding. He was like… what... levitating?

“Hey!”

It caught my call so it went at our direction.

“What?” he asked, with a husky voice and something like deafening.

“What do they call you first sir?”

“They call me ‘Anale’ before, but the bald-guy with a beard calls me ‘Vex’ just like anybody’s names.” He replied.

“Oh, the bald-guy! Where do can we find him?” snapped Halsey.

“At this coordinates: -154199999 190229 -4388888999999.”

“Oh, too bad I don’t know where that is.” Replied Halsey.

“What do they call you?”

“I’m Halsey. Halsey Crimson.” She said.

“Okay ‘Halsey Crimson’ and ‘Halsey Crimson’s’ crew, you should follow me if you don’t want you to be trolled.” He ordered and flying passed us.

We followed him but seemed we are walking on the air, and it was odd.

“Okay, Vex. Where are we exactly?” asked Lu,

“You’re in the ‘Void’.”

“Void’? What is the Void?” I questioned,

“The Void is the very border of the Minecraft. It is located at the very, very, feet and final part of the Minecraft Earth.”

“Oh, so where is the overworld? Where could we get back?” asked Jessica,

“You have to ask it from us.”

Then, on our way, we saw a blinding structure in the distance. It was whiter than white, lighter than light, shinier than shining.

I can’t describe what it looks like but I knew that it was blinding.

“Okay, you continue walking there. Vex’s shall not get contact at that holy shrine.” He said, disappearing.

“Shrine?” we asked, looking at each other, stunned.

Fast Forward >>

As we get close to the structure, it was humongous! I think it was like fifty plus blocks tall!

Made with White concretes, along with gold’s, emeralds, diamonds, Blackstone’s blocks. And the structure’s designs are looking like Byzantine Architecture blended with Gothic Architectures.