v - The Creator

-- Nate --

I had been sleeping like for eternity, does everyone can be an alarm for a second or two?

As I wake up I heard some gossiping noises…

“…And that’s the reason I have always loved you…”

Then, I saw Jessica looked at me with something odd on her eyes that I can’t even explain what. It took time before she noticed that I jolted upright, awake.

“Oh, Nate’s awake!” declared Jessica.

Everyone except Jessica looked at me, stunned. While she turned on her left, examining the brewing stand that’s standing on a crafting table.

“Yeah, we see…” said Halsey, without a percentage that she did really cares about it.

“Nate, we are going to The Creator!” snapped Lu,

“You mean the Notch?”

“Yeah, we’re saving our buddy, don’t worry!” confirmed Lu,

“But! We still need to be careful, not everyone who goes into the Nether always getting back alive, I mean, just saying…” warned Jessica, turning to us, and on her tone, she was like half-warning us but half-threatening us. “Nether isn’t good for kids…”
And she turned back at the brewing stand.

I saw Lu glaring her quizzing but bit bad. Then, he breaks the suspicious silence,

“Yet, we still need to go to The Creator…”

“…And as far as my intellectual can say, this Notch has this odd kind of palace. Well, palace from the other side of the world though, and legend said that he’s conducting his experiments there. But, in order to get to that palace, we need to beat a… dragon? And hop on the portal that will appear right after we finished killing the beast.” Halsey said.

“You meant… The End Dimension?” snapped Jessica, turning to her.

“Yeah, and we need a portal to the dimension and some potions, well, night visions will be good, but regenerations are great. And the things we need to build the portal are…” she continued, interrupting as she pulled out a book and quill from her inventory, “ …sixteen End Portals and sixteen Eyes of the Ender.”

“Okay, okay, enough resource-guy, what’s point is, where do we get those? We aren’t supposed to be crafting ‘em again!” I snapped,

“I’d say, you should be careful on your mouth on how you address my girlfriend!” replied Lu,

“Enough bluffing around you guys! Haven’t you heard of the ‘Wandering Trader’?” snapped Jessica, growling and making her way out of the lab.
Then, we soon followed her but with secret glares between the both of us boys.

Fast Forward >>

We walked and walked until we already have memorized the town’s zones and streets just to search for the ‘Wandering Trader’ guy.

“Are we keeping doing this all day?”

“Do shut up you lazy-bones!” snapped Jessica, looking at me.

“Fine!”

Then, until some weird guy passed us wearing blue hoodies, weird pants, odyssey boots, and masks and with some odd llamas with him that has cloaks covering its entire back in matching the guy’s hoodies and chests as well. And he’s holding some lead attached to the two llamas and making a little caravan.

“Here is him!” whispered Jessica, who soon approached the Villager. “Hello mister!”

The odd Villager looked at her, “Greetings, Madame!”

Jessica shoots us a teasing smirk before she turned again to the Villager, “Do you have something… that’s called as… End Portals? Or… rather… Eye of the Ender?”

“I do, Madame! Do you have something in exchange?” he replied, exclaiming.

Lu passed fifty-four of emeralds at Jessica as if on cue. “This’s all yours if you give what we all want.” She said.

The villager smiled at us, then, because of the shining emerald that have blinded him, he yet turned to one of his llamas to get something. “Here it is, Madame.”
He handed us seventeen End Portals, and twenty-four Eyes of the Ender.

Jessica then gave the emeralds in exchange with a smile of success.

“You must be adventurers, I presume?” he asked.

“Kind of, but… not one of the sorts.” Lu replied,

“Interesting…” he ended and bowing after as a sign of ‘goodbye’ then pulling his llamas as he disappears behind.

“Mmm… you guys ready?” asked Jessica,

“Ready to kick some bloody butt!” replied Halsey, exclaiming.

“That’s the spirit!” exclaimed Jessica.

“Do shut up kiddos, we still need to bring the portal way in existence!” snapped Lu, walking passes us as he snatched the loots from her.

“Killjoy!” mumbled Jessica in aggravation to him, clutching her fists with some spirit of suspicious movements.

What’s incredibly wrong with her?!

---