xviii - Welcome Notch!

A/n: no POV’s in this one.

Markus made it there; on a ruined portal.

It has crying obsidian, magma blocks, gold’s, and netherracks.

He looked at his surroundings, confused.

He knew that he should not be in there. And he is not supposed to be in there.

Markus looked at the command block and again, he typed the same command he’d inputted earlier. But he keeps teleporting at the same area.

He wondered why. Not until someone have spoken.

“You are in the land where you’re supposed to be, brother!”

Markus looked at the ruined portal to see Brine coming out.

“We’ve meet again, Brine.”

“Yes, why so? Why is it always we have to meet each other?” asked Brine.

“You already know what the answer to that is!”

“Of course, I already knew.” Brine agreed, walking his paths close to him, “The world will know our story…”

“How I have defeated my arrogant brother. How I have destroyed the Lord of the Overworld. I would have killed you if that child didn’t get into my way! But don’t worry, I’ve get rid of him earlier.”

Markus bellows, “How dare you?!” and with that, he straighten his sword that soon created a magical red laser that Brine had blocked when he do the same thing.

Their lasers explode when they met in the mid-air, creating a various colours explosion. The magical masers are fighting in intensity increasing from side to side as the two keep their grip to their swords.

But right now, Brine’s magic is too powerful than Markus’ that his laser almost eating his brother’s that keeps ranging until his blue light almost reached the tip of Markus’ sword.

Frightened, Markus looked at his sword, Brine’s magic is almost cracking its blade and until it reached his kilt that made an explosion between his and Brine’s magic that sends him away and knocking to a Netherrack wall a dozens of meters away from him.

With the explosion, Markus is left with no strength and even he lost the half of his powers. He is vulnerable now that he almost kneels onto the floor.

Faster than a speed of a light, Brine got there standing in front of him; looking at his brother with no pity on his eyes, even if his brother is rigged with blood all over his body.

Markus looked at him, with blood on his mouth and skin. He left with no force and his body is delicate as a slinky. “You’ve got what you want.”

“Oh no, brother! I haven’t! In fact, not at all!”

Markus sighed, frustrated. He remained silent as he loses his balance and collapses to the floor.

Brine turned his back from his brother and walked his paces around in front of him without showing his rear view on his brother.

“We’re not yet done, Markus! Get up!”

And at this point Brine looked at him.

“Don’t you turn your back at me brother!”

Markus looked at him, almost lifeless. But Brine just continued uttering around.

“What? Are you giving up already, Markus, I said get up!”

With that, he pointed the sword to him as if it is a wand. Then, he magnetise Markus by the end of the tip making him to object standing, but it ends up Markus losing his balance and subsiding on the ground as if he had no bones.