The dangerous woods

Chapter 13

After my scary encounter in the dungeon, we decided to end the game of tag and go watch a movie. Neither of spoke of the dungeon and Sophie stopped asking what happened when she realized I wouldn't tell her. When the movie e's over we decided to go on a horse ride. I know I can't believe it either. Jax actually as horses. I found out from Sophie that he loves horses. I didn't know he had any till a few hours ago. I mean I'm always cooped up in this castle or on the hospital so how could I of known. We head off into our rooms to switch to winter clothes then head off to the stables. Hopefully Jax is still away at work. As we walk hand in hand in the snow we watch as our breathe appears in front of our faces. I love when I can see my breathe , I have no idea why it just you could say it fascinates me. We race to the stables when it came into view. If she were human I would of won but I of course lost.

I unlock the large door and slip inside with soph behind me. I gasp at the sight before me. These horses a-are GORGEOUS. We walk around to find the horse we want to ride. They were all amazing and beautiful but for some reason I was attracted to the black one in the last stall. She was a true beauty. She stood tall and proud. I just felt this instant connection with her as though I've known her all my life. She came forth and stretched her head out to me. I smiled and lift my hand. I softly petted her nose.

" Wanna ride with me pretty girl?" I said scratching her behind her ears. She blew air in my face ruffling my hair. I giggles and have her a kiss." I thought so."

I unlocked her door and guided her out. We walked over the where all the horses hear hung and saw the Sophie stood there waiting for me with her horse. Hers was all white with brown and grey spots everywhere.

" So uh do you know how to suit up a horse?" I asked hoping she knew.

" Nope, sorry," she said biting her lip.

I left my horse to look at the saddles. I touched them and it's like something clicked in my brain. I reached up and brought down a saddle and a blanket. I walked back over to my horse and laid the blanket on her back. In second the saddle was on and strapped tight. I repeated the same process with Sophie's horse. Whoa. How did I know how to do that?

" I thought you didn't know how to hear up a horse," she said in amazement.

"I-I don't that just happened," I said still in awe.

"So I suppose if I ask can you ride you'll say no but ride like a pro?" She chuckled.

I guess we'll see. I took the horses outside and walked them to a trail I saw on our way to the stables. We stopped at the beginning of it and got on our horses. We looked over at each other and smile from ear to ear.

" I didn't think starlight would let you ride her," she said gazing at my horse." She's never let anyone ride. No even uncle Jax."

Whoa. I silently laugh. That's something big. I wonder why she doesn't like anyone. Better yet why is she letting me rude her? I want to ask questions but I'd rather go on a nice ride.

" Ready?"

" Ready!" Sophie said getting her horse a gentle kick to the side. They took off into a run. Oh no she doesn't. I let out a " hiya" and got us moving. I laughed as cold air whipped past us. I could see soph ahead of us.

" Come on starlight! I know we can catch up to them!" I shouted over the wind. With that she pushes harder. Our speed increased. Before I knew it we were behind Sophie. As we pasted her I yelled out " catch us if you can!"

Since we were the only ones out here we decided to get off the trail and head off into the woods. We jumped over fallen trees and around them. I was so focused on wining that I hadn't realized that we got separated. I halted star and turned us in a circle. I looked around scared.

" Sophie!" I screamed over the wind. I didn't hear anything at first. Then I heard a my name being faintly called to my left. I took off in the direction. I entered a clearing. I spotted Sophie but she wasn't alone. Behind her stood two cloaked figures. I galloped to them and hoped off star. She walked along with me.

"Let her go," I said in a voice I didn't recognize as my own. They just laughed and held up a knife to her throat. This made me furious. I stepped forward , only to find myself standing behind them. What the hell? My body moved on instinct. I grabbed them by the throat and clonked their heads. I heard a crack as the two skulls made contact. They crumbed to the floor blood dripping from their head. I looked at my hands in shock.

" They're not dead yet. Their bodies will heal that injury," Sophie said with frightened eyes. Shit.

" Hurry and get on your horse," I ordered jumping on starlight. We broke out into a run. Sophie rode beside me through the woods. We found the trail quick with ease. In the far distance I could see the castle. I thought we were safe cause we are so close to the castle but boy was I wrong. I hear noises behind us. I take a look to see the two guys I just knocked out , riding behind us.

" Sophie I want you to keep riding, and don't stop . Never look back," I screamed knowing she can hear me with her advanced hearing. I get off the trail and head back into the woods. I look behind me to see both riders are behind me. Good. I dodge different trees hoping that I could lose them. Please let Sophie get help in time. I was so far in my thoughts I hadn't noticed how close they got. Nor the I was flying in the air and landing a few feet from my horse. I got up to see her to back legs tied together. Shit shit shit! Before I could run to her I was lift in the air and pulled onto one if their horses.

" Starlight!" I screamed. I kicked and screamed, and bit, thinking maybe he'd let me go. A flash of fur whipped past us. What was that?! The horse in front of us fell but had no rider. To our right I saw him screaming and being dragged farther in the woods. What's going on? My kidnapper cursed and jumped off the horse landing with ease in the snow. He began to run the moment his feet hit the ground. We ran for a bit but was tackled by something big and scary looking. I scrabbled to my feet and looked behind me to see a wolf. And not just a normal small wolf I'm talking about bigger wild than twilight wolf. Holy shit!! I tried to walk but my legs turned jelly all of a sudden. I collapsed to the ground and fell into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Opps did I leave you guys with a cliffhanger >.>

Sowwy *cough* trust me I didn't want to! But I had to v.v it's for a good reason ;) lol but I hope this kept you in the edge of your seat :3

VOTE!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!

SHARE!!!!!!!

Ciao! <3