Bipolar much?

Chapter 7

Doc said I'm suppose to take things easy but I need a distraction. That's what cleaning does for me. Distract me. I sigh and finish my dusting duty. I finish dusting this lamp and head over to the supplies room. I set down the duster and grab a few rags and my mop. I head up to the third floor and begin to clean all the wooden floors.

It took me about two to three hours to clean every floor. I was tired but I had more cleaning to do. Since I've come back here I haven't said a word to anyone. They've been worried about me but I don't care. I scrub the spot on the window harder. I still don't understand my mothers reason for making come back to this horrid place. My master hates me, and I hate hate him. Things will never get better but worse.

I move on to the next window and clean the same as the one before it. I got every window spotless in the next hour. As I slowly bent down to gather my cleaning supplies I heard a slight knock on the door. I froze and kept my eyes on the floor. I would of ignored the knock but how my body reacted I couldn't. Heart rate accelerated, butterflies in my stomach, longing and desire spiral out of control between my pale thighs. Why is he here now? He's been avoiding me ever since I got out of the hospital. I stood and waited for him to yell at me. Though he did just the opposite.

" What are you doing? You're suppose to take it easy," he said in a soft tone.

That was not what I was expecting. I keep my eyes glued to the floor and speak carefully.

" I-I needed a distraction. And uh cleaning does that for me," I whispered.

I could see from my peripheral vision that he looked troubled of sorts. So many emotions crossed that beautiful face of his. We stood there in silence for at least five minutes.

(Clears his throat) " Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out for some ice cream and maybe a movie?" He asked looking away.

I look up in shock. D-did my master really just ask me on a d-date?! I swallowed and mustered up the guys to ask.

" A-as a d-date?" I squeaked out.

He slowly smiled and nodded his head.

" Yes a date," he said crossing his arms." So what do you say?"

Well I can't say no. He'd probably beat me again. I sigh and force a smile.

" Yea, that's be nice. Let me just go and freshen up," I said passing by him. His intoxicating masculine smell invaded my nostrils. I wanted to so badly rub his scent all over me. Alex stop it! I could feel his eyes on me as I walked away.

I closed the supplies door and leaned on it. Now I can think straight. Why does he out of the blue want to go on a-a date? It's all too confusing. I put up my things and wash my hands. What am I going to wear? I bet max would know what I should wear.......But I'm suppose to not talk to them. And I won't. I'm sure I can find something to wear. Besides I'm on my own now. It'll get pretty lonely but hey that's life.

I make it to my room without bumping into anyone. Thank god. I hop in the shower and shave in all the necessary areas. I wash my body twice then step out. I quickly towel off and get in a bra and underwear. Ugh it's so cold in here. I walk in my closet and look for an out fit. Winter is coming so I should wear something for the cold weather.

" Midnight I'm not sure what to wear," I groaned. My response was a simple short meow." You're no help."

I had so many choices but stuck with a simple black long sleeve turtle neck and dark blue skinny jeans. To top the outfit off I put on black uggs. I went to my bathroom and applied some mascara and black eye liner. I blew my bangs and checked myself out. Why am I trying to impress my abuser?