Forbidden Door

Chapter 5

" Come on just five more!"

" I can't!"

" Yes you can!"

"No , I can't it's too much. I've never exercised a day in my life."

" I know you can. Just at least TRY."

Please don't use the puppy dog face! Please don't! Ugh.

" Fine! I'll do five more!" I said standing up." I hate you Max for using that puppy dog face on me."

" No you don't. You loooooove me," he said smiling.

" Whatever," I replied rolling my eyes.

I stood straight and closed my eyes. One....... Two.......... Three...... Four........ Five....... My legs and arms came back together. The muscles in them burning from the strain of exercise. I HATE exercise! I collapsed to the floor breathing hard. Stupid jumping jacks. I screeched when something wet and cold was pressed to the back of my next. A masculine laughter filled the room. MAX!

" That wasn't nice max!" I pouted.

" I'm sorry I thought you'd want to cool off," he chuckled handing me my water bottle.

" Thanks," I mumbled. I chugged that water down in a minute tops. Damn I was really thirsty. I laid down on the floor and rested my head on my arms.

" So what was life like before you came here?" He asked softly as he continuously glanced at the scares on my arms that I try to cover with make up.

" Um...... I have to go, sorry. I've some cleaning to do," I said quickly standing up.

" But it's Saturday you don't work on weekends," he said as I walked away.

" I saw a few floors that looked a bit dirty and some things that needed to be dusted. I know how Master Jackson likes the place spotless," I said walking out the gym. I walked quickly to my room and stripped out of my clothes. I grabbed a purple tank top, black shorts , underwear and bra. I turned the shower on to hot. I paced back and forth till the whole bathroom was steamed up. I grumbled words under my breathe as I got in. I sigh in relief as the water soothed the aches in my muscles. Though it didn't soothe the thousands of questions I had swimming in my head nor take away what I feel right now. I punched the shower wall. I fucking hate it here! I hate the way he makes me feel.(punch) I hate how everyone is so nice to me!( punch) I hate that he fucks other woman!( punch) I hate all his whores( punch) I hate that everyone says I'm beautiful when I'm not! I'm so sick of my life. Why can't he just kill me? What's my purpose here? I try and hold back tears.

I look down to see my hand is bleeding. I welcome the pain as I realize my injury. I hurry and take my shower. Once I'm out I take out the first aid kit from under the sink and wrap my hand. I get dressed and walk to the cleaning supplies room. Before I grab my items I tie my hair up in a ponytail. I take my buck of pinesol and rags. I think I'll clean the ball room. I open the doors and set my things in the middle of the room. For hours I scrubbed the whole floor. Just as I was going to start in the hallways. My hair dresser walked in. I was going to ignore him. Sorta.

" Hey I thought I found you in here. So um Max told me that he asked you something and you kinda seemed upset so he asked me to come check on you," he said all in one breathe. " And to also ask if you want to come with us to do a little grocery shopping?"

I threw the rags in the bucket and stood up. I look at him and debated on what to say. I sigh and gnawed on my lower lip.

" I'm fine I just don't want to talk about my life. It's a rough subject. And wouldn't that make Master Jackson angry?"