His Last Slave

This ladies and gents is a little sneak peak of His Last Slave. I do hope you enjoy it and give me your most honest unsugarcoated opinion on it. I do love constructive criticism :3 * bows and smiles* enjoy this small piece of story that is slowly forming in my head x)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter one

I am ugly.

I am nothing.

I am alone.

I am fat.

I am a slut.

I should die.

No one wants me.

Every morning since I've had to live with my Aunt Sophia, I've had to repeat those words to myself in the morning. At first I refused to say them but I got punished savorily. My aunt , uncle and cousins enjoyed my pain. I never thought family could be so cruel. Isn't family suppose to be there for you through hard times and comfort you? Not make it living hell. I never did anything right in their eyes. Every move i made , every breathe I took was against their liking. I was nothing but dead in their eyes.

My mother always told me to keep my head held high and to never ever care what others think of me. Yet here I sit in front of my mirror trying to impress the people who rather see me dead. I don't know why I even bother. I look down at my arms. Scars from my elbow down. Cutting is like a drug to me. When that blade runs across my pale skin and slices it open it's heaven to me. It releases some of the pain from my heart. And filling the hole in my chest with the something besides sorrow and depression. I sigh and brush my waist length hair.

At sixteen I was sold off to a man of power. I screamed as I was dragged from my warm bed and kicked with all my will. I begged them on that day to help me. I thought maybe they weren't so cruel. Though I knew it was wishful thinking. I was repeatedly beaten and eventually lost my innocence. He kept me for about two years. Then he got tired of me and brought me back here. My aunt was not happy. She made sure to show me just how unhappy it made her. Now she's going to try and rid of me again. But this time I'm expecting it. I set down the brush and sit on my bed. I can here the twins in their room playing video games. Probably mass effect 3 for like the hundredth time.

I sit on my bed and in a simple black dress. I glance at my clock. 8:00 a.m. I look at my door and listen. My heart beat picks up. My palms become sweaty. The door bell rings. My breathing erratic. I hear feet thumping up the stairs and my aunts witch cackle of a laugh. She's probably trying to flirt with them. It's funny how she calls me the slut yet she's the one who sleeps with anything with a penis.

I squeeze my hands into fists to try and calm myself. I can hear them coming down the hallway. My eyes zoomed on the door knob as it slowly turned. " She's in here" I heard my aunt say in disgust. The door swung open. And that's when I knew I was headed deeper into hell.

Just as I expected. Two big muscled men in black suits wearing dark sunglasses. I look over at my aunt. Of course she where's the sluttiest dress she could find to make her saggy ass tits pop up. I return my gaze down to my hands. They grabbed an arm each in a tight hold.

" Not going to scream this time?" One of them asked.

I shook my head and whispered "No". They dragged me down stairs and out the door. My aunt tried her hardest to have them stay and have some " fun". I gag at the thought of her fun. I thought that by now her old vagina would be out of order at how many rods its taken. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. I need to stop thinking all together right now. Before I so barf everywhere.

They blind fold me and tie my hands behind my back. The one holding my left arm opens the back door and the one in the right throws me in roughly. I whimper in pain and sit up. I sat there and listened as my aunt once again tried to " convince" then to stay a couple hours. I silently laugh as the men again refuse her offer. Stupid ugly bitch. The car dipped as the got in. Doors slammed and the car engine slammed.