Coming Home

This is it. Skylar is finally able to come home. New start with another person. Drake and Nick have been running around like 5 year olds. "I'm officially free!" Skylar yells, coming back over to us. She kisses my lips quickly and then hits Nick as he runs past her for the millionth time. "ow!" he yells and looks at her, pouting.

Skylar's Pov

I'm finally free from that hell hole. Thank god! Although it was my fault i was there. I hit Nick as he runs past me. "ow!" he puts and I roll my eyes. "oops!" i say laughing. Lizzy giggles from beside me and Nick picks her up, throwing her over his shoulder and running out of the hospital as she screams. We follow them out and get into the cars, driving home to the guys' house.  "Jake!!!! I want  ice cream!" "you're aunt called." "my what? oh" "you have to call her back." "did you tell her about..." "No, I figured you should." he says picking up Liz and swinging her around. I nod and go over to my phone. "Hello?" "hi buggy" "Oh skylar! how are you doing?"  "I um just got out of the hospital." "what for?! are you alright?!" "I'm fine now. I tried to kill myself... but I'm okay now." "oh sweetie! I wish I could be there! but I just called to tell you two that I have to stay here another couple of weeks. is that alright?" "yeah bugs it's fine." "Alright I love you. Be strong girly." "I will I love you to buggy. bye" "what's going on?" Alex asks, coming inside. "Bugs has to stay for a couple more weeks." "okay. Well I think we have enough money so we'll be fine" "I'm going to go take a nap." "Me too" "me 3!" Liz says skipping to the room. "We're going to go to the mall see you guys later." Ryan says. "bye."

AN: Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7