Mute?

I woke up to the front door slamming shut and Ryan yelling at Blaze to be quiet before he scared Alex. I carefully got up without waking Alex and went downstairs.

"Hey baby" Blaze said hugging me. I hugged him back and looked at Ryan. "how is she?" he asks quickly and started to go upstairs. I grabbed his arm. "Ryan... She's scared, she's refusing to talk, and she thinks you're going to leave her now" he stared at me and started tearing up. "I won't leave her!" he half yells. Blaze grabs him. "dude calm down!" he whisper yells at Ryan. Ryan hugs him tight and Blaze looks at me for help. I hold in my laughter and pull Ryan off him. he hugs me and I hug him back. "can I go see her? Please?" he begs. I nod. "just be quiet she's asleep." I warn he nods and goes up stairs quickly. I look at Blaze and he holds his arms out. I fall into his arms and cry. "shh baby it's okay" I shake my head. "she won't even talk to me!" he holds me as I cry. I calm down and we go upstairs. we go into Alex's room and Ryan is sitting by her stroking her hair softly as she sleeps. I smile and sit next to him. "she's going to be okay Ry" he looks at me and laughs. "Ry?" I roll my eyes. "yes Ry. got a problem with that?" he laughs "nope not at all" I laugh. Blaze and I went back down stairs and put in a movie while Ryan stayed with Alex.

                                  Ryan's P.o.v.

I laid down next to Alex and held her in my arms. I felt her stir and she opened her eyes she looked scared but relaxed when she saw it was me. she hugged me and I hugged her back. "I love you" I said. she looked at me and smiled. she looked around and grabs and notebook and pencil that was on the floor. 'I love you too' she wrote. I smiled and kissed her head. We stayed laying together until we both eventually fell asleep.

AN: Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7