A New Change

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the name. "SKYLAR!!" the voice yelled.

"Who is this?" I ask. "its Jake!" I laugh "hi Jake what's up?" "Blaze and Ryan are being little babies!" "umm...okay?" "get you and your sisters little asses over here before I kill them PLEASE!" I laugh. "alright be over in an hour" I hang up and go wake up Al. "Al we're going to the guys' house get up" "whhyyyyy?" She whines opening one eye. "beacaaaauussee our boy toys are being babies and are going to get killed" I roll my eyes. she jumps up. "Ryan is not my boy toy!!" I laugh. "no shit Sherlock just get ready" I roll my eyes and walk out and back to my room. we get ready and leave a note for our aunt. Alex drives us to the guys' house. we pull into the driveway and I run up to the door. Jake opens it before I can knock and pulls me into a tight hug. "thank god!!! help me!!" I laugh and push him away. "BAZEYYY!" I call into the house. "SKYLAR!" He screams coming into view. I run to him and jump. he catches me and hugs me tightly. "heyy skyy" Ryan says sadly. "shut up and go hug Al." I say rolling my eyes before pulling away from Blaze. his eyes light up. "my baby is here?! ALEXYY!" He yells. He runs up to her and kisses her. she pushes him away. "I am to tired for thiiiisss." she whines. Ryan chuckles before picking her up bridal style and carrying her to the couch. "Oh my god!" Jake half yells "you people just got together like yesterday!" i laugh. we go into the living room and find Alex and Ryan asleep cuddled next to each other on the couch. Blaze sits down and I sit on his lap. "I have to get ready for work" Jake says before going to his room. Alex and I stayed with the boys most of the day and went home to go to bed, for school tomorrow.

I woke up the next morning to my alarm blasting sleeping with sirens. I tried to get up but ended up falling off my bed and hitting the floor. I screamed screamed on my way down. My aunt and Alex ran into my room panicked. "What happened?!" my aunt asked worried before seeing me, laughing lightly and walking away. Alex helped me up while laughing. I rub my head. "ouch" I say making Al laugh even harder. I roll my eyes and push her out of my room. I go into my bathroom and get ready for school. I pull on my red skinny jeans a piece the veil t-shirt and a bunch of bracelets. I go downstairs to see Alex eating a pancake. "HOLY SHIT!" I yell. "language!" my aunt scolds. "sorry buggy" I say using my old nickname for her. she rolls her eyes and goes to the living room. "you're eating?!" I ask Alex. she nods. I smile and try not to laugh. "Ryan" I state simply and she glares at me with her mouth full. I laugh and grab an apple. "oh yeah... I was listening to some of those bands you won't Shut up about and they're really good!" I smile huge and throw away the core of my apple as she puts her dishes in the sink. " i know... now to get you to wear their merch... come with me!" I pull her to my room and open my closet. "who's your favorite so far?" I ask. "Black Veil Brides." she says I grab a BVB shirt and throw it at her. she slips it on and grabs one of my pierce the veil bracelets and put that on too. I laugh and race her to the door. I put on my studded combat boots and she puts on my converse. yeah we're the same size...everything really. we get in her car and drive to school.

A.N. don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it!!
Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7