Broken

Jake's Pov(before Blaze went into a coma)

I got Drake and Nick to the hospital as fast as possible. we ran inside and all heard Blaze yelling for Skylar. I ran in front of him and held his arms down to his sides as Nick covered his mouth. I told him to calm down and it worked until..."Calling all to emergency room! Code Blue!" I heard a steady beeeeeeeeeepppp. coming from a room close by, and all the doctors and nurses were rushing into it. Alex broke down saying 'that's her room'. Blaze freaked out again and tried to get inside. he yelled at the nurses trying to push him out. "I'm sorry nurse!" I say quickly and pull him back with the help of Nick and Drake. he yelled at us. "I need to s-see h-her!" he yelled out. "she's dying!! she's dying!! she's dying. s-she-" he went limp. I layed him on the floor softly and tried to wake him up.  two nurses ran over and got him onto a gurney. they pushed him into a room two rooms down from Skylar's. The guys followed and Ryan stayed with Alex. They told us to leave the room. Nick started to panic. "What happened?! I have to stay here!" Drake and I pulled him out. he calmed down and went outside with Drake. I walked back to Ryan and Alex. he had calmed her down almost completely. A doctor came out of Skylar's room and over to us. "You're here for the girl?" he asked. we nodded. "we got her stablized. she's in a coma but she should wake up soon. she lost a lot of blood. can you tell me what happened?" Alex stood up and Ryan stood up next to her. "we can but Blaze was the one who found her." the doctor nodded and led them into an office. 5 minutes later another doctor came over. "Are you here for the boy?" he asked. I nod and stand up. "I'm sorry sir it seems he's fallen into a coma. he should wake up soon but we don't know what caused it." "What?!" I yell. "no! he just had a panic attack and blacked out! how can he be in a coma?!" I yelled and Nick and Drake ran in and over to us. "Jake calm down!" Nick says. "what's going on?!" Drake asks. the doctor repeats what he told me to the boys and leaves after we tell him Blaze's information.  Ryan and Alex came back a few minutes later. Alex was crying again and Ryan led her to a chair. "where's Blaze?" he asks "isn't he awake yet?" I got up and walked outside not answering him. Blaze was the first one to move in with Nick and I. we knew each other from when we were little. he was always my best friend and second brother. I stayed outside for a while.

Ryan's pov

Alex and I explained to the doctor what happened and went back to the waiting area. Alex was crying again and I led her to a chair. she sat down and I looked at the guys. "where's blaze? isn't he awake yet?" I looked at Jake and he just pushed past me and out of the hospital. I looked at Nick and he shook his head. "he slipped into a coma after he blacked out." Drake says softly. I sat down. "no" I stated. Nick came over to me. "Ryan he'll be okay." I didn't listen to him. I stared at the wall in front of me. this wasn't happening. Blaze was my best friend. 'He's awake' I tell myself. but I knew he wasn't. I just stared at the wall. I thought back to when I was 14, when I met Blaze.

            ~~Flashback~~

I had ran away from home. I was sitting in a park in a town called Greenview. I don't know why I was here. I had gotten on a bus after I left my house. I fell asleep on the bus and woke up as the bus stopped here. in Greenview I got out and found this park. so here I am. I slept on the ground under a tree that night, but I woke up in a bed. in a house. I didn't recognize anything. it wasn't my house. I panicked for a minute and jumped off of the bed. I started running to the door and tripped over a body. I screamed and the boy groaned and looked at me. "good morning to you too." he mumbled and sat up while rubbing his eyes. "who are you?!" I yelled. he rolled his eyes. "I found you at the park sleeping under a tree and called my friend/brother. we brought you here. I slept on the floor and let you sleep on my bed. so your welcome." I took all of this in slowly and mumbled a thanks. "What's your name?" "Blaze Triply." I nodded. "I'm Ryan. Ryan Johns- I mean Ryan James." "Ryan James?" he asks and I nod. he laughs. "not Johnson then?" "James" I say. he laughs. "whatever you say Ryan." I smile. he introduced me to Nick and Jake. I moved in with them and Jake enlisted me at their school somehow.

           ~~end of FB~~

We've been best friends ever since that day. Drake moved in later that year. I realized I was still staring at the wall and Drake was shaking me. "ryan?!" I looked at him. "yeah?" he just shook his head. "you've been staring at the wall for five minutes. Alex is freaking out outside." "sorry" I say and stand up. I go outside and find Alex. I hug her and kiss her head. "this is all my fault!" she cries. "shhh no it's not alex" I hold her in a hug and we stay like that for a few minutes. we went back into the hospital and we were told we could see Blaze. we all stayed there for two days straight. Alex and I went into Skylar's room everyday. we mostly stayed with Blaze. the doctors said they didn't know what caused the coma or if he would wake up again. at first they said he would but 1day and 10 tests later they told us he might not wake up. he woke up suddenly 2 days into his coma. the nurse spoke with him and as we went back into the room he was falling asleep. the next morning they transferred Blaze into Skylar's room. they wanted to watch him to be sure he was okay.

A.N. I didn't know how to end this but ta-da! and sorry it took so long to update :/ I'll try to update again soon!! Comment and vote please! hope you enjoyed ;P
Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7