Time to go

Blaze's pov
She hasn't woken up. Alex wasn't able to convince their aunt so they are turning off the support in 30min. Only family can be in the room, but Alex got the nurses to agree to let Blaze in somehow. She wanted me to come to. I told her I couldn't and that I had to go. So here I am standing on the edge of an old bridge, so many people just walking past me. Not giving me a second glance. "Are going to try to fly?" I suddenly hear beside me. I look down at the little girl no older than 5 looking up at me. "My mommy tried to fly here too. But she didn't do it right. She told me angels try to fly back up to heaven because they don't like it here, but they can't fly on earth so they fall. But she thought maybe she could fly." she says looking down into the water. She looked back up to me and held my hand. "Sometimes I think I'm an angel and I want to fly too. that's why I came here.."she looked up at me with innocent bright blue eyes. "Will you fly with me?" she asks. she took another step towards the edge and looked down. "No.... come here. No ones flying today. Your mom was right. Angels can't fly on Earth." "but I want to fly and be with her." "I think she's with you. You just can't see her... where's your dad? we should get you home. It's cold outside." "I don't know where my daddy is. He left before my mom tried to fly." "well then where do you live?" she points over to a small house. "I don't want to go back there." she says hugging me. it was only then I noticed bruises on her bare arms. "how'd you get these sweetie?" "my new mommy and daddy said I was bad. they hurt me." she cries. I sit down next to her and pull her into a hug. "Shh. no one is going to hurt you again. What's your name? I'm Blaze." I say taking off my jacket and putting around her. "Elizabeth" she says looking up at me. "Can I stay with you? I don't want to go home." "Yes. you can stay with me. Come on let's go get you warmed up." she nods letting go off me but holding onto my hand. I stand up and walk with her away from the edge and off the bridge. We walked down the road towards the hospital. "Blazey my legs hurt" Elizabeth says from beside me. I stop walking and crouch in front of her. "do you want a piggy back ride?" she nods smiling. I pick her up and put her on my back, carrying her the rest of the way to the hospital. "Blaze!" Alex screams running towards me. "She's awake! She woke up!" I put Elizabeth down and Alex hugs me. I hug her back tears coming to my eyes. "Blaze? why you sad?" Lizzy asks me, pulling on my pant leg. I look down at her and laugh a little. "Im not sad. I'm just really happy. Come on I want you to meet someone." "Um. Blaze who is this?" "I'm Elizabeth." she says smiling and waving. "Alex can you call the police to come here? I have to talk to them, but I'm going to go see Skylar." Alex nods, and I walk with Liz towards Sky's room. "Is Skylar a princess? she sounds like a princess. is she sick?" Liz asks while we walk. "Skylar is kind of a princess. she's my girlfriend. She's not really sick. She just tried to go to heaven too." Liz nods and we get to the room. We walk in and Skylar is sitting up in the bed talking to Blaze and the guys. I run over to her and hug her tightly. "Blaze not so tight! geez are you trying to put her back in a damn coma!" Drake yells at me jokingly. i pull away from Skylar. "Hey! language!" "wha-! Blaze....? who's that?" he asks pointing at Liz. "I'm Elizabeth!" she says giggling and waving at them. "okayyy... then I guess." he says. "how are you feeling?" I ask Skylar. she just shrugs. "Hi angel Skylar. Did you get to heaven?" Liz asks walking over to the bed. "Li-" Skylar cuts me off. "No... I got close though. But I think I'm going to stick around on Earth a bit longer." Sky says smiling at her. Liz nods. "Me too. I like it with Blaze." I smile and everyone gives me a questioning look. I just mouth 'long story' and shrug. they roll their eyes and Alex comes in. "Blaze they're here." I nod and grab onto Liz's hand. "come on Liz we're going to go talk to someone" she nods and follows me out of the room after waving to everyone. I walk out and two police officers are standing there. "What's going on?" one of them asks.
~~~~~Time Lapse~~~~~~
"Alright then Blaze." officer Johnson, as I learned her name to be, says as we finish explaining why I have Liz, "she seems okay with you so is it possible for her to stay with you until we talk to her foster parents?" I nod. "okay we just need your full name and number and we'll be leaving." the other officer, officer Griggs, says taking out a notebook. "Blaze Triply, "I gave him my number and they left. Now time to explain this to everyone else.

Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7