Shopping!

Alex and I drove to the mall in my jeep.  We got out and ran to Hottopic. well tried at least. "Alex!" we turned around and faced Lily. "what do you want lily!" I yell. she looks at me a little scared and I hold back a laugh when I notice the bandage on her nose. "you're welcome for the free nose job by the way... is be glad to do it again." I smile innocently. she glares at me and looks at Alex. "Are you going to let her talk to your best frie-" I cut her off. "no. your lost that title the second you had that asshole attack her." I say calmly and then laugh. "alex!" she takes a step closer to Alex and grabs her arm. "your coming with me!" I slapped her. "don't you dare touch my sister. She smiles and grabbed Alex again. I jumped on her and started punching her. I felt someone pull me off and I turned to see the asshole himself. i laugh. "didn't you get your lesson already asswipe?" he glares at me. I smile nicely. I noticed Alex had gone into a store and I couldn't see her but Lily was still on the floor. he smiles back at me and I notice he's still holding my arms to my sides. I glare at him. "you really are a pretty one. why didn't I go out with you?" I laugh. "because I would never date you." I say back calmly. "we'll see about that" he kisses me. still holding my arms down. I kick him hard and he backs away letting my arms go in the process. he glares at me. I punch him and grab his hand. He looks at me and I flip him. "oops" I smiles and go into the store to find Alex. As I went in Blaze ran into me. "Blaze?" he grabs my arm and pulls me to Alex and Ryan. she's in his arms crying. she sees me and runs and hugs me.

                                 Alex's pov

As soon as he showed up and pulled Sky off Alex I ran into the nearest store. I ran into someone and saw it was Blaze and hugged him tightly and started crying. he pulled me too the back of the store and Ryan was there. Ryan took me into his arms. "what happened?" Blaze asks. he quickly realized I wouldn't answer and grabbed and notebook off a shelf and gave me a pencil. I shakily wrote 'hes here' "where's sky?" He asks. I pointed to the exit and he ran towards it. he came back with a dazed looking Skylar and I quickly hugged her. she didn't hug me back at first when she did she let go soon after. she looked at Blaze for a moment and lightly touched her lips. She ran out of the store and We ran after her. she ended up at her jeep. she got in and looked at us. Ryan grabbed Blaze and I kept running to the jeep. I got there and opened the door. i opened my mouth to talk and paused. she looked at me looking broken. "what happened?" I said suddenly. she stared at me. "get in or close the door" I look back at Blaze trying to get away from Ryan and get in. she starts the Jeep and starts driving away. "what happened?" i repeat. "he pulled me off Alex. Said he wanted to date me and kissed me."

                                 Skylar's pov

"And kissed me" I say she just stares at me. I should be happy she talked to me but I was to busy breaking because of him.  we got home and I ran into my room and slammed the door. I ran into my bathroom and found a blade. i heard the door open and Blaze yelling. "Skylar what happened?!" he yells. I locked my door and cried. I heard him at my door. "Skylar please let me in." he says softly. I try to ignore him and look at the blade. it had been and month since I cut. 'fuck it' I thought and dragged the blade across my skin. one cut. two cut. three. I think to myself. 'fuck up' I think and and push deeper. deeper and deeper more and more blood. lighter and lighter. gone. I heard Blaze break down the door and knew he saw me. "FUCK!" He screamed and then everything went Black.

AN: Follow me on Instagram: SkylarSeven7