Part Two Sunday

Word Count: 2066

*Packs bags, flies to Wattpad HQ on winged gremlin, storms into main office, guns everyone down with my rocket launcher, drop kicks any remaining survivors off the empire state building, bursts into tears before sailing off into the sunset with Jaxon and Ace*

Current mood ^^ Thank you Wattpad, someone hacked me again,they hacked by deleting the character list from this story.

Sorry about the slow update, schools back on for me, and I've been pretty busy...Oh, and I've got horrible writers block. Any ideas would be helpful!

PuppyLove1997 was picked to be Blaise's girlfriend....so yeah, the character is Sierra (:

-Part Two, Sunday

"Jaxon..." Juliette warned, her eyes narrowing back at the Kings dispassionate gaze.

"I will take care of this, while you stay here," he proclaimed, raising a eyebrow. Juliette snorted in dismissal. He didn't know where the resistance was, nor what he was dealing with. He needed to step back and let her or Ace take care of it.

"Jaxon seriously," Juliette huffed, as Jaxon blocked the door with his massive torso. He stared down at her, completely adamant.

"You will stay in this room, sleep and let me worry about Blaise. He is my responsibility, considering I may be his possible Alpha," Jaxon exclaimed. Juliette folded her arms. She much preferred to fight for herself, not have someone do it for her.

"Don't think you can keep me locked in here like your goddamn Princess," Juliette hissed, attempting to grab the door handle, but Jaxon grabbed her wrist quickly.

"I will tie you to the bed if I have must, you will not leave this room," he said firmly. Juliette growled, before punching him in the chest. He watched her, amused, and not at all fazed by her hit.

Gently Jaxon kissed her forehead, before gently pushing her back by the shoulders.

"Stay, I mean it."

When he was gone, Juliette tried the door, but he had locked. She groaned, feeling more and more frustrated as time went by.

"Who does he think he is!" Juliette yelped, aware she was talking to herself. Juliette flopped down on the bed face first.

"An Alpha, that's who," someone said from within the room. Juliette sat up suddenly. Olivia stood at the door, swinging keys around her finger deftly. Juliette eyed her suspiciously, suddenly self conscious that she was in the Kings bedroom.

"I'm the Kings assistant, I have the spare key," Olivia explained Juliette's unspoken thoughts about where the heck she got the keys from. Juliette stood, smoothing the dress out the she still wore from dinner.

"Okay..."

"I understand what is happening, more then you probably thought. At the moment Jaxon has gathered the Alpha's and the warriors, they are having a quick meeting. You have just enough time to get out he door and go save your friend. The arena doors won't be left unguarded for long, so you better go now."

Juliette gaped at Olivia, confused as to what her motive was. How did she know about Blaise?

"Go, quickly," the assistant said, stepping away from the door so Juliette could slip through. Swallowing, Juliette excited the room, leaving Olivia in there. Her mind blazed with questions that were left unanswered.

But who knew what Sophie or even Laila would do to Blaise. He couldn't possibly have done it right?

It didn't take much effort for Juliette to sneak out through the arena doors, and into the dark night. She had effectively convinced Jazz that nothing was wrong, and that free magizines had been delivered to her dorm room, so she had to get there quickly.