Monday

Word Count: 2640

~Part Two, Day One

"So this is like an immunity?"

Delani sat, stock still beside Juliette. Her black hair was still draped across her face, even as she mumbled quietly to the Alpha.

The Alpha King stood in front of ten, special students, including Juliette.

Arms crossed, silver eyes bright and stern. He radiated power and domination over the whole group.

They may be a group of strong Werewolves, but the ten of them could never take down such an Alpha.

"Not at all. You may be special, but I could kick you from this group this second," the King said, his eyes traveling down to her chest where her name tag was pinned. "Delani."

He must have forgot her name, Juliette nearly had.

No one had acknowledged her when she walked in, some male eyes fleeting up to meet her gaze, but it only ever lasted a few seconds. Even Delani wouldn't say hi.

Suddenly the gymnasium they sat in filled with the powerful singing voice of Luke Hemmings. Dammit phone.

All eyes were on Juliette, including the molten orbs of the king as she dug her phone out of her pocket. She cursed herself for thinking it might be handy to bring it along.

"No," the King said sternly to Juliette, who froze with the phone between her fingers. She risked a glance down to see it was Chance again.

Shit.

"Answer it," he said, his voice deathly low and threatening. Juliette swallowed nervously, ignoring her peers harsh gazes.

"Its fine," she rushed, going to press the end call button, but the Kings glare made her stop.

"Answer it, on speaker," he repeated, slowly. His eyes glowed mischievously.

Slowly Juliette answered the phone, pressing he speaker so Chances voice rang around the gym. My heart sank at his first words.

"Hey baby," Chance said, his voice mechanical through the phones speaker. It echoed around the room, some people giggling, but Juliette trained her eyes on the King.

His eyes narrowed ever so slightly, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ah hi,"Juliette murmured, wanting to press the off button, but the King didn't seem like he wanted to. He was now glaring straight at the phone.

"So babe, I'm going on a raid with the head warriors for a few days, I will call when I'm back okay. Don't look at any guys, I love you." Chance hung up after his last word, so Juliette tucked the phone back into her pocket.

She was aware her face was flushed bright pink, and she was sweating ever so slightly in shame.

She glared up at the King, hating him. How dare he embarrass her like that.

But the way the Kings eyes shone that silver, showed he was pissed, and not quite proud of his success at embarrassing Juliette.

"Hand me your phone," he demanded quietly, holding his large out. Juliette shook her head, a few strands of blonde hair falling from her ponytail.

"No," she spat back. Everyone was watching her defy the King, and they all knew that it was a perfectly stupid idea.

A low growl was projected from his throat, as he ordered the same thing again. Glaring like it was her last expression, Juliette got her phone, and slammed it into his hand.