Day Four

Word Count: 1988

~Day Four, Thursday

Juliette curled up, hugging her knees. She had hoped to sleep off her strange depression. She didn't know why finding out that Jaxon was about to officially ask another girl to his mate was so...upsetting.

Juliette slid from her bed, seeing Jazz perched on the end of her own bed, looking concerned. Jazz had already showered, and looked primp and clean as usual.

"What's wrong?" She asked gently. Juliette wasn't in the mood to pour her sob story out to anyone, especially since it was so ridiculous.

"Nothing, what do we have today?" She asked, veering the subject away from her.

"What do you mean? Don't you have weapon handling with the King?" Jazz asked. Juliette shook her head. Nobody had told her that.

"Not that I know of," Juliette retorted, looking around for her uniform. Jazz tilted her head.

"Delani said the King went around and told everyone in his group last night. After dinner I went to Sara's room, so I wasn't here," Jazz said, watching Juliette.

Shit.

Juliette had been studying with Alpha Chris. Of course she wouldn't have gotten the message.

"Oh, yeah you're right, my bad."

"You know what you remind me of?"

Juliette turned her head, letting a few strands of blonde hair cover half of he face. She definitely didn't want to deal with Blaise today.

She crossed her legs, and stared blankly out across the gym, listening to the rest of the group mingle quietly.

"A rose," he said. Juliette decided he was probably trying to flirt, like he had been with the rest of the girls in the group.

"That's nice," Juliette mumbled, brushing off his remark. He scooted closer, so his intoxicating, fake Cologne filled her nostrils.

"Its because you are so beautiful, but if I get to close..."

He scooted closer till his hip as against Juliette's. She lashed out and punched his shoulder.

"I get pricked by your thorns," he grumbled, rubbing his shoulder. Juliette rolled her eyes.

"You want to know what you remind me of?" Juliette offered sweetly. Blaise nodded, the streak of dyed hair falling over his eyes.

"An 90 year old lady who's been under the sun to long, and officially looks like a leather handbag," she spat. Blaise looked mortified.

"Why?" He asked, holding a hand to his chest.

"Because you don't know your limits, and soon, you're going to get burned," Juliette finished with a smirk. Blaise pouted.

Everyone fell silent as the King walked in. He looked perfect as usual, and his fresh and spicy scent filled the room, asking Blaise's.

But what everyone's eyes were on, was of course his shirtless torso. Even Juliette couldn't tear her eyes away.

It was the tattoo, the one only true Alphas obtain from birth. Right above his hip, black and terrifying. Juliette couldn't see what it was, but she knew it would be intimating.

Whoever he mated, would get a tattoo just like it.

She wanted it.

It was made by the gods, to signify a true Werewolf, one many can only dream of seeing. A tattoo in myths and legends, and it was being shown right in front of the group.